Thursday, June 04, 2009

My surgery Pt 3- The End Result

On Monday morning I went back to hospital to get the stitches removed. This time it’s a different doctor, an Indian lady. She keep pressing at the areas that are still in pain and yes it hurts so damn much just to removed the stitches ok. When I waited for the meds, I tried to explore my mouth and to my surprise, I can still feel the thread at my upper right jaw.

I was contemplating whether to go back there or not while waiting for the meds. In the end I decide to go back coz I don’t want any infection whatsoever after that. The dentist removed the last stitches and she put some gel (that’s what she said) but I saw the gel to be a bit dark. The taste? Yuks!

The whole day I got some bitter taste, like ubat gigi basi (eh ada ke ubat gigi basi?) in my mouth. I can’t seem to remove the taste no matter how much and hard I gargle. Thus all the food I ate tastes funny too.

I’m still in pain but they don’t give me any MC so I took EL on Monday too. Everyone was commenting on my still swollen jaws. Not sure when it’ll be back to normal coz with my already chubbier face, I don’t want to add extra baggage that will makes me look even chubbier.

Now I have 4 caves in my mouth. Caves that trapped food particles every time I eat. I need to gargle very hard to remove food trapped in there and sometimes it can be painful too. Last night I was so hungry that I eat normal meal; rice with beef. The foods stuck in the holes were so difficult to remove that I gargles until I spit blood. This morning I still spit blood when I gargle. Scary betul.

Why la in the first place I agreed to do the procedure. Hopefully things would get better when the holes shrink.

Anyway, is there any other 31 years old adult in this whole wide world that still need daddy to accompany them to see the dentist beside me? Hahaha…. Abah was there the whole time I spend at the hospital. Love him so much!

3 comments:

swit@kon said...

ko dah ok? taktau pun ko undergo a surgery!

Eny Yusof said...

Still recovering. Tq.

didi said...

Too much gory details la Eny....
Iyeeekkkk...

Anyway, sori. Aku dah lama tak baca blog kau so aku x tau pun keadaan horror kau yg berlubang2 ini.

Sorry ye, kawan