Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prawn hyperactivity

I had a blast last night with some colleague. Ok at first there were some hiccup here and there but we managed to deals with everything despite all the grumbles and what not. We had the annual BNBBC thingy at The Legend last night and as usual I and the admin team plus Haiza who is now at HR became the usherette.

After everyone had their dinner and went to the ballroom for the briefing, we (usherette) had ours and then proceed to the registration table where we err I actually become hyper and started behaving like crazy. We were laughing so hilariously that few times people just have to shhhhh at us. Since I’m on strict no rice diet (because of those holes) I had nothing to feast on except for some prawns. I think I manage to eat like 8 to 9 pc of that prawns and obviously prawn can act like sugar lah. Macam high aje. Hahaha…..

The funniest was when I asked everyone to pose with a rose. True to what people have been telling me all this while; I need to be more gedik. Naras ask me to pose more gedikly in which after so many try, still fail. I’m no gedik and I can’t act as one. Keep on tergelak aje. And the winner for last night A Pose With Rose is……. Naras la who else. She really got talent la.

Reach home around 12 something, take a quick shower, performing my isya’ prayer and off to lala land. Obviously my oh-so-tired body still can’t guarantee a sound sleep coz I had few dreams which is quite physically challenge; siap berkayak dalam mimpi ok. I think the prawn effect la ni thus in my sleep pun still hyper lagi.


Pasangan sayang-sayang di admin

Scandal...scandal... hehehe...

Macam kumpulan nasyid kata orang

Haiza, Kholijah, Salmi & Naras

Hmmm.... what to do huh?

Haiza from HR

Huh sungguh fail

Still fail... go back and practice more... hehehe

Wati

Salmi from Corporate communication Unit

Kholijah from Corporate Communication Unit too

Lydia

And the winner.... Naras

Orang keletihan katanya

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

manja nampak. hahahaha
eny semakin ayu, but you still can work on your pose with the rose babe :P

Eny Yusof said...

ayu? geez thanks. hahaha... memang aku tak reti bab nak posing manja-manja ni. tak de talent langsung. hahaha...