Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hearing problem? Who? Me?

Still on last night story but on another stuff. A dialogue between me and a big boss (not mine though).

Big boss: I was told that your English is very good. Why you didn’t respond to me in English when I speak to you?

Me: (Kind of blurred) Hah? Er should I?

Big boss: Yes. When we have something (forgot the exact word) we have to front it (kot).

Me: Perlu ke?

Big boss: Yes. What school you went to?

Me: Sekolah biasa aje. Pastu sambung kat UiTM.

Big boss: What course did you take?

Me: Corporate Admin.

Big boss: Under what faculty?

Me: Admin and Law.

Big boss: Some more question on my background.

Me: I grow up all over Malaysia.

Big boss: Why you like to answer in riddle? (forgot the exact word again)

Me: Huh? (That riddle word)?

Big boss: Ya macam teka-teki. Are you a KL something? (I can’t really figure the word)

Me: KL what?

Big boss: Are you having problem with your hearing?

Oh man that it. Instead of being offended, I felt so funny. Luckily Naras was there beside me and she told the boss that we have difficulty in understanding what he said coz it’s kind of slow. He then told us that he got loud voice that he has to control his tone when speaking so people don’t get offended by his loud voice.

I was kind of blurred and answered most of his question quite hesitantly. When I don’t really pay much attention I have difficulties in understanding what people said just like yesterday. I was like hah? what? errr…. all the time. Do I have hearing problem? Hahaha….

When I told those girls about this, they had a blast laughing at me. And you know what Haiza said? Weh tak guna la cantik kalau pekak. Haih…..

Whoever told the big boss that my English is good is either wanted to play a prank on him or wanted to kenakan me. I am far from good. Stutter adalah. Err… err…errr…yes no thank you alright! Hehehe…

2 comments:

didi said...

Siapakah itu?

Aku cuba nak meneka tapi kurang pasti la...

Anonymous said...

haah, samalah kita didi