Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Is this how Ethopian feels?

I’m hungry and it makes me weak and moody. Nothing I eat can satisfy the hunger pang. I used to be a quick eater but when I had to eat slowly, sucking most of the time and adjusting the wire that keep pricking my inner cheek, I became a bit frustrated of my slowness thus losing the appetite too.

Yesterday for lunch I had plain porridge with delicious soup but in the end I didn’t finished it due to that adjusting frustrations. By 5pm, I was like starving with my tummy making all kind of sound. So we (En. Nasrol, my devoted dining partner) went to Big Apple for dinner. Why doughnut? Because it’s soft, fluffy and with great taste too. It took me nearly 1 hour to finish 2pc of donut and each suapan nearly bring tears to my eyes.

This morning I had high fibre biscuits soaked in Milo; lots of it but I didn’t have anything for lunch. As for dinner, I’m still deciding whether to have bread with mashed potatoes (KFC), McD’s porridge (thus putting an end to my ban) or mushroom soups with breadstick (Pizza). The mashed potatoes sound tasty but the bread is not really soft without soups. Haish….

I’m looking forward to learn on how to cook delicious porridge with lost of stuff in it. Something like bubur lambuk or the one I had right after my surgeries. Anyone have recipes to share? Kylnn?

My mind is occupied with foods all the time now. What to eat, what to eat, what to eat? Lapar laaaaa…..

3 comments:

swit@kon said...

orang kata bagi beginner braces wearer confirm akan kurus sebab tak cukup makan!

oklah tu ko akan kurus babe!

babe, cuba ko blend buah2 tu, hirup guna straw. at least ko rasa kenyang :D

Anonymous said...

bubur lambuk? i dont think so lah, with the grains and daging. bubur kosong je jwpn terbaik.

hope things will improve. would spaghetti help?

Eny Yusof said...

yantie,

yup definately bleh kurus. juicing sound great but then boleh ke blen with a blender yang dah penah blend cili 2-3 kali? pedas tak juice tu nanti?

klynn,

i don't think so because i tried noodles before. macam berjurai-jurai je noodels tu tersangkut kat besi-besi tu. you buat i terliur je bila teringatkan spaghetti world you tu. err.... cakes/cupcakes maybe? hehehe...