Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Traffic jam, Burger King and Twilight

What is the relation between that 3?

Last Sunday, on my way back from Kuantan I was stuck in a bad traffic jam and driving alone with empty stomach and no food to munch just make the situation worse. Mak and Abah were busy helping with a wedding feast and normally when there’s a feast, no one will cook at their own home. The neighbourhood union is very tight there and everybody will get busy helping at a particular neighbour house that holds the feast thus they would cook for everyone family so they would have their meals there.

I’m already in my jeans and t-shirt so I kind of lazy to go the feast despite Mak and Abah persuasion. To wait for my other siblings to get ready would take hours and I can’t wait. So around 3pm I left the house hoping to get something on the way. The foods on display at the oil station where I stopped for fuel were dusty so I decided to stop at R&R Temerloh. What a bad decision coz not only the R&R were crowded with peoples and car, the adjacent oil station was crowded too.

And then the long endless bumper to bumper traffic jams. I was tired, bored and hungry. Suddenly came this craving for Burger King. Adoi la, at this time la the craving whatsoever came. The time couldn’t be more perfect huh. When I reached KL, it was raining heavily. Then just when I thought phew finally I’m home, I took a wrong turn and end up in Cyberjaya. Called Eman and after few rounds of here and there finally I reached Putrajaya around 8.30pm.

I called Fad earlier asking her to accompany me for my dinner so straight away went to Precint 11, pick up Fad and went to Alamanda for my Whopper Black Pepper. What a lovely taste…. Obviously I kind of terlupa the condition of my mouth. The gums bleed and no matter how many times I gargled, I still spit blood. And my gums keep bleeding right till yesterday. And that craving for BK Whopper is still on. Sigh…. back to porridge again and again and again.

What to eat for lunch huh? I just had porridge for breakfast so I don’t think I can eat it again today. But spitting blood after meals is no fun. Alahai…..

So, have you got the answer? I’m not a Twilight fan; never watch the movies nor read the book but I think I’m turning into one of Edward relatives. Hehehe… Know what I mean? Lu pikir la sendiri…. Hahaha…

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

relative takpe beb. tapi bella swan aku da chop. hahahaha. jangan la makan beger lagi. makan benda2 yang stopkan bleed tu eh. hihihi kalau nak join fan base twilight,dipersilakan lah. haha