Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A strike of brilliant ideas

A friend of mine is getting married in 3-4 months. There’s too much to do and there’s too little time. We were discussing about it when suddenly an idea struck. Told her about it and it send both of us laughing hilariously.

Although I put everything on my to-do list, sometimes there’s still things left out and to make things worse, some very important stuff. And even though I like to start early, planning and what not, I always ended up finishing everything at the very last minutes coz that’s when all my idea, good ones tend to come.

So I’ve been thinking, maybe I should:-

Take all the necessary documents, fill up everything, prepares all supportive documents, everything lah except the grooms part. Coz obviously I have no candidates yet right.

Since I already went to marriage course (during my DPA so it’s not the case of tak jadi nak kawin ok) so I’m done with that but have to do some HIV test. But do you think the doctor will think something fishy about me? I’m a virgin so obviously I’m not sexually active (the normal question doctor will ask) and I’m not getting married in somewhere near future. Because this are the only thing why people take that test right? Do we need to write any reason on the forms or do we need to put grooms name on it? Never mind, I’ll check that part with that friend.

Make my list of stuff I want for hantaran. Survey the price and bought it right away if everything permits; my financial, price is ok and all. Then I can do some survey on the decoration. Luckily I got a friend doing this (yup it’s you Syeena). Most important thing, keep all receipt and prove of purchase.

I’m not a fan of jewelleries but still at least during wedding should get a set right. Since this is the only time I’ll buy jewelleries (sure ke ni?) so I should buy something nice and expensive. But not too expensive la, within reasonable budget. I like (eh tadi kata not a fan) ok sort of like la… a platinum ring with diamond on it. A white gold necklace that comes with solitaire and a diamond bracelet. I don’t pierce my ear so no need to have earrings. Fuyooo I wonder much all that will cost. Again should keep all receipt and prove of purchase. The name engraving has to wait till I got the candidates ok.

Ok what else…

I don’t have any dream wedding. And I’ve never think of what theme I want for my wedding. So have to start surveying for it.

Since I have so many friends (and many of them are complaining of my rare calls/smses), I have to start my list of friend to invite. I sure do not want to miss anyone this time. Oh got to think on cards too. But then cards should match the theme right? No?

Then when I found that special someone and he said “Honey, lets get married” (is this how people say it? Too damn straight and “honey” tu… pergh tak bleh blah), I said yes and can straightaway give him all the documents for him to fill up and all the receipts for claim. Hehehe… Kan senang.

But what if I’m destined not to get married. Then how? Its ok coz at least I got all the stuff right. Not that it can’t be used.

There you go; an idea that come like a bulb in bubble (macam dalam kartun tu). Oh have I told you that “high imagination” is my middle name? Hehehe…

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

wow eny....what a plan! hehehe bila lagi? count me in for anything ya!