Monday, June 15, 2009

Where can I get working tonic?

I think I have lost focus. I have tonne of work-related things to do, papers are piling on my desk and I have few plan on my mind (again on work-related thingy) and yet I kind of lazy. Ok lazy sound like a big word, maybe lack of mood. I kind of lost interest in my work and all because everything is a routine, I was stuck doing most of the thing myself and I just can’t seem to execute my plan because of staffing issues. There’s only one clerk under me yet I have to share her with another officer that already have her own clerk. No point in giving her work that eventually I’ll be the one to do it.

I have a minute that is more than a month and yet I just can’t seem to finish it. I hate writing minutes. Period.

Letting go of my work to others is not something that I keen to do. I think I got trust issue here. I want everything to be done according to how I do it and sometimes that is impossible. I can be very details and meticulous on the words, spacing and whatnot and sometimes it is difficult for others to follow my instruction simply because we are different entities; they may not see or understand things the way I am. And I don’t like to complaint too much because having some typist and PKS to help me in some data entry work is good enough. I don’t want them to get bored because of my too meticulous style. Yes you all, I even did the data entry on my own before ok.

Luckily I still turn up early every morning. Yup nothing can bring down my punctuality. But I’m not happy with myself nowadays simply because I feels like I don’t do my responsibility in which I get paid to do it. What a bad person that makes me. Sigh…..

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

sabar babe. it comes and go. huhuhu me feel what you feel dear eny :(

p/s : ko telah terima award dari aku!!!