Thursday, June 18, 2009

Contraceptive lunch

It was during lunch at pantry yesterday when suddenly I became involve in a conversation that I’m not sure how at some point were discussing about the contraceptive thingy. Everyone is married (with or without kids) and I’m the only virgin. Hehehe…. But don’t underestimate me coz obviously I know more than them it seems. (errr… of course theoretically only la ok).

It’s good to know that things I learn during my 3 and a half years tenure with Guardian can be shared with people that hardly a customer there. Well if you know me long enough I’m sure you notice how I like the knowledge-sharing session and I can go for hours explaining stuff that I have some knowledge of. (thus came the numerous suggestion for me to join the marketing field)

And so yesterday it all started with the pills. They were so surprised to hear my explanation on the pills; Mercilon, Marvelon, Nordette, Jasmine, Dianne 45 and of course the morning after pills. Hehehe… Ahah suddenly I remember, it all started with how the lelembuts (MR. Auwww) got their nice soft and supple skin. I told them that it’s due to them taking the pills. And of course not only them the lelembuts, women could have nice skin too if they took the pills. I explained to them the pro and cons of taking pills, how to get started and when to pop in the first pills. I went on with the morning after pills coz they ought to know and all are already married pun so there would be no misuse issue (I hope).

Finished off with the pills, we dive into con-con (condom) stuff plak. I was so surprised that they don’t even know that this con-con stuff comes in many types. We had hilarious moment yesterday. Hajar was the craziest one with all kind of wild joke. How not to laugh further when knowing that this people never heard of lubricants. Hahaha… but still as I emphasized again and again yesterday, I can only explain theoretically only coz obviously I never had any first hand experience with all the stuff.

Luckily lunch break is only 1 hour. I don’t know what kind of wild jokes this people would crack if the time is longer. And I’m glad that at least I have something to share with these sub staffs that goes beyond the normal day to day work matters only. Sharing is caring and I believe that whatever knowledge we have, no matter how trivial it might sound, we ought to share it coz we’ll never know if this stuff might comes handy to those who comes to know about it too. So for those who might want to know about the above stuff but a bit shy, feel free to ask me. Oh only for married people ok coz I don't want to make any dosa kering abetting with any wrongdoings.

No comments: