Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm soooo sorry....

Before I went on with AKOK updates, let me share about things that happened to me on Sunday night. Due to some condition at AKOK that I’ll explain later, I head straight to bathroom once I’m home. Never have I felt so relieve to see a bathroom before. Once I’ve freshened up and perform the prayer, I call home for an updates since the phone was dead the whole weekend.

My brother, Mamat who’s on semester break was supposed to arrive that night from Kedah. I’ve arranged with Bang Long to pick him up and send him to my place. At 9 plus, after confirming with Bang Long about the arrangement, I went to sleep but not before adjusting the ringing volume of my phone.

I was sleeping when I heard someone entered the house. I woke up and saw it was Mamat. Seeing me waking up he said;

Bang Long dah mengamuk-ngamuk dah tadi. Banyak kali dia call. Dah la esok dia keje pagi.

I immediately checked my phone and saw 19 missed calls; from Bang Long, Eman and Abah. It was 10.46pm and the missed call start from 10pm. So they’ve been waiting for nearly 1 hour. I was too sleepy to think too much about what actually happened but a bit startled coz I’m a light sleeper that would immediately wakes up to any sound.

So last night while having dinner I asked Mamat about what really happen then. It turn out that they’ve been calling, shouting and even throws their shoes at the door but to no avail. My room was very far from the front door so that’s why I didn’t hear any sound. And as I expected, it was my phone that caused all this. Same as what happened
here, it happened again. The phone just refused to ring when there’s an incoming calls.

On Thursday I did leave spare keys inside my car for them to use for I thought Bang Long would use the car to pick up Mamat but he didn’t. So as last resort, Eman, who was already on curfew at his hostel in Uniten had to come and open the car downstairs for he holds the car spare key.

I felt so guilty towards Bang Long coz he has to travel back to his place that is quite far from mine; on bike and he’s shift started as early as 6.30am the next morning. I am so sorry Bang Long. Promise this won’t happen again.

No comments: