Friday, November 21, 2008

Tuition anyone?

During lunch break, while munching our food and discussing just about everything, suddenly Kak Mah, one of the clerk here said,

Cik Eny tak nak ke buat tuition?

Tuisyen? Ish segan la nak buat tuition.
*well I’m not bright enough to teach others*


Buat la tuisyen Cik Eny. Kak Mah nak cari tuition add-math sebab anak Kak Mah tu lemah add-math.

Hah add-math? Alamak saya tak amik add-math la dulu Kak Mah. yada…yada…yada…

Kalau sekolah rendah boleh tak? Ajar subjek teras je. Tahun depan anak Kak Mah amik UPSR.

Errr….emmm insya Allah. Tengok la dulu camana ye. Nak suh ajar subjek apa tu?

Subjek teras je, BM,BI and math. Ala seminggu sekali pun ok lah. Nanti Kak Mah carilah 2-3 orang lagi. Kalau boleh start la bulan 12 ni.

Nak kena cari bukulah pulak. Tengoklah dulu camana ek.


To be honest, I’m not that bright plus I don’t think I have what it takes to be a good teacher, let alone a private tutor.

But on second thought, it’s a good experience. Not only can I help them to understand more on the subject *if only I could la*, it’ll help me to polish back things that are on the verge of extinction from my memory. And I don’t really have things to do on weekend besides cleaning the house so why not right.

But this is not something that I can jump and do. Before I teach them I have to revise and study back stuff that I’ve left nearly 20 years ago. I did score straight A’s for my UPSR but I’m not a bookworm. I never studies, just doing some light revision right till I graduate with my degrees. So now I have to become a student back. A student who studies diligently… wooohoooo

Got to look for books, spares time to revise them, plan on tuition schedules. Hmmm sounds like I’ll be busier now. No more hanging around doing nothing after this….

Have to seriously think about this. Should I or should I not? Hmmmm….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eny...
i was a private tutor before. kalau u nak tahu macam mana nak start, what to prepare, market rate punya fees skang u let me know. ada la ilmu sket pasal tu.

*btw, kita dulu sama2 PAC kat INTIM.(dok bilik sebelah2) :D

Eny Yusof said...

hahaha i guess you right.

kat/didi.

camne leh stumble upon my blog ni. welcome on board.

thank God u ni experienced tutor. leh la share info sket-sket.

Anonymous said...

i saw your link kat sheena punya blog... hehehe...