Monday, November 10, 2008

Raya 08 Part 1 (the going home part)

Ok I know all the coming entry would be so outdated but due to my workload I just can’t write it as soon as I want. Just bear reading these old stories ok.

Let start with journey home for raya (gosh this is really an old stories). Since Eman stick with his decision to drive home at 3am, so send the car to him right after tarawih. Left Apis with the car full with stuff for raya, and headed back to Putrajaya with Hanim.

Had a very long pillow talk that we didn’t manage to wake up in time to perform the qiamullail. As for the sahur, I had Big Apple doughnut while Hanim had instant noodles. Then settle some chores and packing few stuff while Hanim catching up with her sleep. Can’t disturbed her coz she’ s the one who will drive so let her take as much rest as she want.

The journey kicked-off only at noon. Told Hanim about the famous popiah and she decided to have a try. So instead of taking the highway that is near my house, we took the one heading to town first. Perform the jama’ prayer at Sultan Ahmad mosque then head straight to the bazaar located just nearby. The foods here are way better than the one sold at Putrajaya’s bazaar. But am not in the mood to take photo’s coz the weather was so hot. I bought RM15 worth of popiah. Believe me; it’s not enough ok. The popiah is so good even when it’s cold.


Us

The view along the way

Eat a lot of popiah for berbuka then went for the tarawih prayer with Mak, Abah, Eman and Ayum. At the mosque that we went, there would be a tazkirah session for half an hour in between the prayer. Normally the prayer that I had in Putrajaya would end at 9.30pm while in Kuantan it ends at 10.30pm.

No comments: