Thursday, November 27, 2008

Is this a prob or what?

Someone is trying to woo me. How to say no without hurting his pride? Yeah maybe he’s just fooling me around kan. But someone told me that this person like me. But I don’t like him. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not like hating him just errr… how to say huh? He’s not my type? But what type is my type then? But the bottom line is; I don’t think he’s the one.

I feel like geli like that when someone tries to sweet-talk with me. Especially those whom I don’t have feeling for. If for gurau-gurau; like some friends did, I wouldn’t mind but if I sensed that it’s not gurau type then I kind of ‘geli’? But I won’t show la my geliness, I just act normal or would just laugh…. a fake laugh if you can sense it.

Tak best la like this. For I would have to run or hide when I see this guy, something that I don’t really have to do actually. I would feel uncomfortable if he’s around coz I have this I’m-being-watch feels. Pity both of us kan.

Well… I suppose I should just act like there’s nothing happened right. Just pretend like he’s just teasing me like what others did. Hope as time goes by, his feeling towards me will fade away. The sooner the better. Hehehe…

2 comments:

didi said...

kelakar la kau ni....

tapi betul la
aku pun tak suka sweet talker
obvious sgt selalu flirt

hehe

Eny Yusof said...

Ha-ah kan. Kalo 1st timer sure macam stutter sket. Ni kalo cakap laju je... sah sah dah biasa. Tak malu ke diorang ni cakap benda-benda macam tu ek?