Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boss oh boss

My big boss that I mentioned here has been promoted to a higher post; a deputy to KSU, so he’s now the 4th person in the ministry. Good for him but not so good to us. Though he’s not in favour of upper management *before* but he’s such a good boss to us. He was constantly attacked by you-know-who but he never retaliated back nor did he pass the heat to us. He’s cool and funny; a meeting chaired by him will be full of laughter. Personally he’s a funny and fatherly person. Not I’m-the-boss-I-give-orders-and-you-have-to-follow kind of boss at all. For someone who has sensitive heart like me, to have a boss that never raised his voice does matter so much ok. But of course when he has a say in something, I’ll make sure it is quickly done.

There’s a few name that has been on the list of potential successor but I guess there’s one particular person that will be the next SUB for he’s the most senior in line. All of us have been discussing about this all the time. We would rather being transferred to other dept instead of working with person for he definitely has issue. He has issue on anything and everything. Those who know this person would agree with me; right Didi?

What ever it is, that’s the cycle of life. You can never ask to have everything according to what we like. Instead we have to learn and cope with life constant changes. Daily life challenges are the thing that adds spices to our life. The bitter, sad, angry feeling that we might encounter or already passed are something that we would remember the most and sometimes is the best jokes that we kept passing to others. And this life experience is something that makes us what we are today.

So let just hope whoever sit at that chair later on, I can still be the same me now *I doubt that but hey we would never know our future right*. It’s the process of learning and adapting that is never end.

Alamak terside track plak. Ok actually I wanted to updates on my big boss thanksgiving feast yesterday. Unfortunately there won’t be any photos coz I forgot to bring my camera.

Mr. Boss said God has given him so much this year; his eldest son secured a job at DCA, he’s going to perform his haj pilgrimage next week plus the recent promotion. So he wanted to share all this with us plus it’s the opportunity for him to ask for forgiveness before embarking on the journey for the pilgrimage.

I pray that you’re in the care of God all the time. Semoga memperoleh haji mabrur ok boss! Errr kalo nak suh boss doakan bagi cepat kawin boleh ke? Hehehe….. Lagipun boss kan suka je gossip-gossip kan saya ni….


P/S : Please be patient waiting for AKOK updates ok. Haven’t got time to choose and upload photos yet. Nanti tak de photos cam tak best plak kan.

No comments: