Friday, May 21, 2010

Kenapa? Tak puas hati ke?

Not sure whether I should blog about this or not. Not something nice to share but I guess maybe it’ll answer someone question on why. Yeah why does it happen? Not really sure myself but you know what, she started it first and my action; total ignorance of her existence. Haha boleh gitu? And due to that, she’s kind of bengang with me. Bengang dia je ke nak kira, bengang orang tak kira ke. But then again, why would she feel offended coz I never asked her to help me in any way. Like I said, I totally ignore her existence. Every one adores her. Well except for me obviously. And I have my reason. Ok make that reasons. With “s”. I guess that’s why she felt offended kot. That I don’t adore her like everyone else. Do I care?

Although she really pissed me off before, never in any way I shared it with anyone else in the same department because I have no intention to create any scene or inharmonious working environment and this thing was just about her and me. No one should know. Good for her and good for me.

But she crossed the border already. Was spreading the thing to subordinate staff. Come on, you can do better than that. Umur je tua tapi perangai macam hampeh. Kalau tak puas hati dengan saya, sila berjumpa dengan saya. No need to talk behind my back ok.

She obviously never thought of the consequences of her action. I was keeping things quietly so no one knows. She talk about it and everyone would start nosing around digging to know more. Should I start talking about it? Nanti sape yang malu? I’m not because I did nothing. If I talk about her bad stuff, dari orang tak tau akan menjadi tahu. And can she make sure that people will treat her the same then? She pissed me off and instead of making more scene like shouting and all, I just ignore her. That’s all. Kenapa? Tak boleh terima hakikat ke?

Totally not worthy of my time. So unprofessional. I want to see how long it’ll go. Nak tengok cacing kepanasan. As far as I’m concern, I’m still me. Masih cool seperti biasa. Tapi sila jangan cuba-cuba ok. Thank you.

3 comments:

fara said...

somehow i got the sama experience..but he is a guy at opis..he yell at me ok.. nothing to do with work..because we're not in the sama unit.. at first I felt like a total loser..tapi sekarang.. die yang malu muka ngan aku..aku??menten jek..haha.. i have all the love in the world.. so ada aku kesah dengan org sebegitu..tak worthy pun..kamupun sama.. jgn amek pusing dgn org sebegitu ok!

didi said...

Oh, siapakah?
Membuat saya saspens saje

Eny Yusof said...

Thanks Fara. Memang orang macam ni tak layak untuk dikesahkan. Let them live in their own world. Sooner or later people will know.

Dids, yang tu nanti aku citer k. You know her. Mesti terkejut ah.