Monday, May 24, 2010

Dah takdirnya begitu

Yesterday after breakfast at Dayah and Fadroy place, we went to DinSaya (Mydin) to buy some groceries. Nothing much to buy actually but when I did want to buy something, funny thing happened ok. Ok it’s not that funny but biasalah with friends, everything will be funny right. And mind you, this is my 3rd time having to face the same situation ok.

I wanted to but some instant jelly powder and it was on display at the highest rack. At DinSaya, their highest racks are really high ok. I can’t seem to reach the boxes. Dayah and Fadroy tried to help but to no avail. Dayah then went to ask for help and the sales staff that came was seriously tall ok. It didn’t cause him any effort at all to pick the boxes. Grrrrr….



I remember my first time having to face this. It was at one of this hypermarket so many years ago. I couldn’t reach…. hmmm can’t seem to remember plak the stuff then. It was on display at the highest rack. Kenapalah benda-benda yang best ni korang display kat atas weh. Sape yang buat planogram ni? Oh for those yang tak tau, planogram adalah sistem yang dibuat untuk display barang and ada kaedahnya untuk menentukan which item to be display at which level with how many facing and stuff. Ehem-ehem thanks to my 3 and half years in retail industry I have some knowledge on this. Anyway, I jump-jump and still can’t reached the stuff. Toleh kiri-kanan and I saw one Chinese couple. The man was tall enough so I asked for his help. He did help me but he and his girl macam tersenyum-senyum la jugak. Funny eh?

Second time was in 2007 at Giant The Mines. I was with my housemates then. I wanted to buy this ironing board cover and the hook was a bit high that it took quite a few try to take it off from the hook. While I was busy pulling, someone saw me and he tried to help. But as he reached out to help, it finally came off. Fuh lega. Eh that man macho gak tau. Very muscular build but nah I’m not into muscular man. He’s the head of security there. Terus nak borak-borak dengan I. Sempat lagi tu. Oh he thought I was a student then. Sheesh orang dah tua ok.

And 3rd time was yesterday. Although being petite ni ada advantagenya like people always thought I am way younger than my real age but inilah antara disadvantagenya. Kat rumah pun, I have stool to use whenever I wanted to pick something from my kitchen cabinet. At home oklah but at public place sometimes quite embarrassing jugak ok. But I normally laugh it off je. Nak marah buat apa lah kan. Dah takdir. Hehehe….

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

"kalau tinggi untung jadi bintang, kalau rendah masih jadi intan"

snippet dari lagu akak-sedara-aku-Dato'-Siti.

aku stil humming lagu nikalau kena kutuk pendek! :D