Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can you see the fire at my head?

Work sucks big time yesterday. I was so pissed off that I nearly cried. This is what happened when you took all matters to your heart.

I’ve been busy with all sort of paperwork lately and one of the biggest is audit queries. I don’t know what when wrong but the amounts of queries on asset management are unbelievable. Obviously the auditor is not well versed with the procedure of asset management yet.

I had sleepless night last week thinking about the answer for all the queries. There are 3 big portions under asset matter; asset, storing and transport. I’m handling the 1st one while the other 2 were handled by others.

Once I received the report on audit queries, I’ve reminded the other 2 to prepare the answer. The person responsible on transport matters is a see-see and a pee-pee-tea. Both aged 50 plus; the see-see is a lady whiles the pee-pee-tea in a guy. Apparently both people took things for granted. No one did anything until last Friday.

Since I’m having a meeting at KK on Monday, I have to prepare all the answer by Friday for the exit conference will be held on Tuesday. I finished mine on Friday at 6 plus. As I prepare myself for the meeting, my as-you-bee asked me if I can lend a hand for the answers on transport matter. I was torn in between, angry for I’ve reminded them numerous times to prepare the answer and awry coz I don’t want the boss to think that I berkira kerja. So I stay till night to draft the answer for them. It was a heated session coz apparently someone didn’t do their job. I have to say that I’m so impressed with my level of calmness that day; I didn’t sleep the night before, I was stuck with preparing the answers the whole day and yet it wasn’t me who was pissed off that day. It was the see-see coz the queries obviously showed that she didn’t do what she supposed to do.

I arrived home nearly midnight on Monday. I was a bit grumpy yesterday coz I’m exhausted and yet there’s this exit conference at noon so I can take any leave yet.

To my surprise, the see-see went for a Mentor-Mentee course and she didn’t inform anyone about it. Not even the as-you-bee or her kay-pee-as-you. Try to run away it seem. She didn’t prepares any supportive document to support the draft that I’ve prepares for them and the draft remain as draft.

During the exit conference, I was bombarded with all kind of questions. No one to support me coz my as-you-bee went to greet the new minister and my kay-pee-as-you is still new. I don’t have problem answering my part but transport matter is not my thing so I was not in the know. Those who directly responsible for it ran away; afraid of the exposure on their incompetence it seems.

When I came down, everyone seems to know what I’ve been through so they became a bit supportive. I guess my pee-tea-oo already informed them about. I was supposed to be on leave today but I won’t be in the office the whole week next week so I got till this Friday to finalize everything. I was so angry that I nearly cried when I grumble to a senior pee-tee-oo whose workstation is in front of me. But En. Nasrol was there too so have to control la.

I was still grumpy when I went home yesterday. While taking shower, I nearly cried (yes I always cried during showering) but I suppressed the tears; if I cried it means that everything was my fault and I’m defeated; in which I’m not.

This morning, my as-you-bee asked me; are you ok? My replies; I’m not and I’m angry. Hahaha….

That see-see is nowhere to be seen today; still busy with that Mentor-Mentee it seem. I wonder; can people like that be a mentor? Oh please…. ruining the new seed aje.

1 comment:

didi said...

makhluk yang suka lepas tugas ni memang ada
makhluk yang guna taktik kotor demi melepaskan beban itu kepada org lain
tanpa memikirkan kredibiliti dan reputasi, asalkan takyah buat, tu yg penting bagi diorang.

i understand how u feel dear.