Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Birthday treat and another big gift

I think someone has cast a spell on me. Coz I was supposed to be very angry with this fella but I didn’t. Ok actually I am angry towards her but I didn’t want to be emotionally freaky on my birthday so I forgive her. And she did confess that she didn’t sleep at all the night she made me angry. Hahaha…

So, to win my heart back, she took me out for dinner at Manhattan Fish Market last night. It’s a birthday treat also la. We had Sizzling Louisiana Prawn for appetizer and Grilled Gala Platter for 2 as the main course. Since I ordered Iced Lemon Tea, might as well add on asparagus soup for a bottomless drink. Like I can drink that much. Huh.

Obviously the foods were too much for us. She invited her boyfriend halfway thru (he didn’t join in at first coz shy-shy gitu) and still we can’t finish the food. My tummy was already full to the max but she said I ate way too little. Hmm does that mean my tummy already shrinks a bit? Awww I like. Of all the food on the platter, I ate 2 shrimps, 1 calamari, a mouthful of garlic rice, a bite of fish and lots and lots of fries. Thanks for the treat friend.

I got free calls from Maxis but I didn’t have time to call peoples during daytime. Everyone at home already asleep when I called last night so I called Pn. Azura and Sal just to used up the offer. Sal sang a birthday song for me. It was a bit funny coz both imitated the sound of candles blowing in the end.

I’ve been sleeping late these past few days. And with all the workload on my table, I’m pretty exhausted as I write this. And I got a class to attend tonight. Sooo tired la. It’s been so long since I last applied for leave. Nak cuti but got tonne of work la. Sigh…

Nak cutiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…..

On a lighter note; I got a birthday gift from PSM too. A new boss. A man. Younger than me and just got married. Hehehe…(grinning evilly and grinding both palms) time to buli the boss.

No comments: