Thursday, April 02, 2009

Shoes with feeling

Do you think shoes have feeling? I think it has because of what happen last weekend. 3 weeks ago, I bought a new shoes; for casual use. Then last weekend, Mak bought me another new pairs; as early birthday present.

Normally I would have blister at my feet every time I wear new shoes but I didn’t get any when I wear this one. But right after we paid for the new shoes, I started to feel discomfort at my right feet. Hmm, that’s weird.

Is this shoes wanted to show some protest? I’m still new and even spare you from having blisters and yet you wanted to madu me? How ungrateful you are. Let me bite you a bit. I think this is what on the shoes mind – if it got any.

But I’ve decided not to wear the new pair till my birthday. And as if this shoes can read my mind; the discomfort went away just like that the very next day. And there’s no recurrence until today.

So I seriously feel/think that shoes have feeling. Have to jaga hati them, if not blisters, discomfort and worse still, damage within few wear. Hehehe…

Oh by the way, why must every pretty shoe have high heels? The highest heel I ever wear is 1 to 1.5 inch only. 2 inch is considered high already to me. Maybe I should venture into shoe-making business; so that I and those who have dilemma in buying shoes can have more choices; pretty shoes without heels. Mind you, these are the thing behind most big successful company all over the world ok; they venture into business just because they are disappointed with limited choices offered on the market.

If Jimmy Choo can put his name at the shoes, can I put Eny Yusof? But I can’t hear any commercial sound in it. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

didi said...

kalau kasut ada perasaan, apalah agaknya yang difikirkan oleh kasut-kasut yanti yang beitu banyak itu?

hhmmmm....