Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I'm back!

Been so busy these past few weeks with all kind of urgent things and last week I was away doing some financial instruction thingy.

Life has been so hectic that finally after more than 2 years in service, I went to clinic for the first time yesterday. I had this headache that keep coming these past few months but yesterday one was a bit severe. But I didn’t take any MC nor time slip coz I promised a colleague to e-mail some urgent letter. Sigh….. Obviously work took over my life now. And having stomach cramp due to that “first day” added another strain to my weakening body.

Since my last update, these are the things that I did:-

Attending “Puspanita High Tea for Lifetime Members” where I saw some lady Datuk and Datin dancing like nobody business. I even saw Datuk Rahmah, the ex-kay-as-you and the ex-advisor to the minister of this ministry dancing happily and gracefully to each and every song. She really can dance I tell you.

During weekend 2 weeks ago, I attend a birthday party of a friend; and as usual when that sidangmate gathered, it’s a loud business. I made a cocktail; my first time and everyone loves it. Hehehe…

I did my financial instruction thingy somewhere at Kg. Batu, near Batu Caves area. The secretariat suck big time; she obviously didn’t learn any lesson from what happen at Kelantan on February. The participant arrived earlier than her and we had problems with accommodations; we were given dormitories instead of normal room. Yep a dormitories. During the first session that evening, everyone grumbles about the dormitories so they upgraded it to a VIP room. A VIP room with clogged bathroom. Yikes! Banjir di dalam bilik air.

So we moved back to the dormitories. The food was ok but time management is something that the caterer needs to put on practice. I was down with very bad diarrhoea on Wednesday. We were discussing on asset management in which I’m solely in charge so imagine when I have to make a toilet break every now and then and peoples notice ok. Shame only. The discussion ended at 11.30pm everyday.

I went back to Kuantan with Bang Long on that Thursday night. Left Putrajaya around 7.45pm, pick-up Bang Long at Taman Desa and after a few stop, we reached home around 2.30am. Normally it would only take 3 hours drive from Putrajaya to Kuantan but the traffic was slow that night and we stop for dinner somewhere at Gombak.

As usual when at home, I become the laziest person alive. The only thing that I’ll do is folding the clothes. Yes Klynn, I love folding clothes. It’s very therapeutic to me. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will always be served on the table by Mak or Siti or Jannah or anyone else but me. Hehehe….

The little kids were so happy to see us home. It’ll be Pak Long this, Pak Long that, Cik Ngah this and Cik Ngah that all the time. I missed everyone. If only I can see everyone more often. Sigh… Cumat met with accident again and this time he broke his ankle that they need to put some screw into his foot. Hopes he would learn his lesson from this.

Bang Long went back to KL on Saturday and I was supposed to go back on Sunday but I took EL on Monday. I always had that heavy feeling when leaving home; no matter how long I stay, it’ll never enough.

Now I’m back looking at all those papers that keep piling on my desk. I’m supposed to go to Perak today till Friday but I just have to say no this time. Banyak keje and I need some rest.

No comments: