Friday, April 10, 2009

A lift, a staircase and a fat me

When I went home yesterday, I heard the emergency bell ringing loudly. As we all know, lift will not be operating in case of emergency. It’ll be automatically parked at the ground floor. So I waited few minutes before heading to the staircase. Urgh, I’m tired physically and emotionally and now this. And right when I inserted my key at the grill, the lift resumes back its operation. Sabar…sabar… at least I manage to exercise a bit right.

And because of that, I think I’ll use the staircase again this evening and every other evening; of course when I don’t carry anything with me la right. At least I can trim my weight a bit. I’m in dire need of exercising my lazy bum coz I’ve put on weight again, I’m breathless easily even when doing a light errand, I’m tired easily for no apparent reason and I’m bored. Hahaha. Such a good excuse to start exercising.

No comments: