Friday, April 10, 2009

A pray for me

En. Afnan is going to perform his umrah tomorrow. I want him to say a few prayers for me there but I haven’t made up my mind yet on things that I should ask for. And he reminded me that I should keep my list short. So, should I ask him to pray that things will be easier for me in terms of finding my match? Hahaha….

But one thing for sure, I’ll ask him to write my name at Jabal Rahmah coz that’s what Yus did for me when she went there last year. Actually I’m not that desperate on this stuff but no harm in trying, right?

Oh I should ask him to pray for a good health for the whole family; especially my parents. And for my siblings; may they pass all the exams, accepted to university and ended with good job. And finally, to make things easy for me in everything.

I think this is short enough. Too short indeed. Have to add on a few more lah. Maybe I should ask him to pray for me on my birthday. That’s the best gift ever. Hehehe…

When would my turn be huh? Have to pray hard and save money lah after this. Hopefully by next year, I can go there with Mak and Abah. Amin.


No comments: