Thursday, April 16, 2009

Work + work + work = a missed opportunity

Help me… I’m sinking in piles of paperwork that never seem to stop pouring in. I just completed the paper for next week big meeting and now concentrating on preparing the answers for the audit queries in which there will be an exit conference on this Tuesday. Begitu banyak ok. I only got today and tomorrow to prepare for it coz I’m flying away this Sunday.

I’ll be attending a meeting at Kota Kinabalu on Monday.This is my first time going there and yet can stay only for a night. Ceh, tak nak bagi chance langsung. My flight to KK would be on Sunday evening and I’ll be back on that same Monday. Tuesday got to prepare for a war; with auditor.

Oh one bad news to share; got to excuse myself from going to Langkawi for I need to attend a workshop in constructing a financial instruction for our agencies. Bencilah coz I’ve never been to Langkawi before, it’s an international event and that workshop will be held right here in KL. This is what happens when you single-handedly in-charge of a portfolio. Same goes for that audit queries; I’ll be answering all the queries coz I am the only one who know the answer. Sigh….

Oh Langkawi…. when will I set my foot there?

No comments: