Monday, April 13, 2009

I was born today

Today is my big day. I’m turning 13 today. Hehehe…yeah you see the number right. Nothing wrong with your sight.

My wish today:

To be granted with healthy body, mind and soul

To be granted with God’s blessing in everything I do

To be a better person

Dimurahkan rezeki

Dipermudahkan dalam segala urusan

Bahagia ke akhir hayat

Amin.

Abah called today wishing for my birthday and managed to crack some joke; again…

Abah: Eh semalam ada buat anugerah kan? Tapi diorang terlupa la nak buat satu anugerah ni.

Me: Aah. Anugerah Andartu Popular.

Abah: “Laugh his heart out”

Me: Anugerah ape Bah?

Abah: Ha betullah tu. Hahaha…

Last year, he smsed me, wishing for my birthday but he wrote “Selamat Menyambut Harijadi yang ke…. Ish segan la nak sebut”. Well that’s my dad, never short of jokes to play on me.

As for Mak, she called me numerous times this morning but I got a meeting. So when I called her back, as usual Mak wishes would be full with prayers. Amin for everything.

I don’t know why but receiving a birthday wishes from my family will always make me choking with emotions. I don’t mind the jokes, but it touches my heart coz they remember. Especially my dad coz you know how man doesn’t really cares about anniversaries right. And my siblings too.

Can’t wait to go home to celebrate with them but that is not happening in near future. I’m fully booked till next month. Sigh…

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Hmmm, that reminded me that I haven’t bought any present for myself yet. I aimed for something but haven’t got time to do some market surveys yet. It’ll be a belated one lah. I’ll update once I have my hand on it, ok.

4 comments:

swit@kon said...

happy 31st and 1 day dear eny!!! semoga ko panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. tanak buat makan2 kE? hahaha

ummphs.. said...

happy birthday beb!
soooory br baca entry kau ni.
anyway - moga dimurahkan rezki. :)
dan soklan yg sama-takde mkn2 ke akak?

princess~syeena said...

Eny!!!

Happy Birthday!!
Tambah satu lagi kedut kt muka!!
hehehehhe...
syeena doakan semoga panjang umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan berjumpe dgn jodoh yg sesuai hendaknya...Amin!!

Eny Yusof said...

Thank you...thank you...

Syeena,

Kedut? Nehi he....

Yanti & Um,

Makan-makan? Idea menarik tu. Kat mana and bila nak buat ek.