Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A belated surprise

I was busy doing some work when En. Nasrol came to my place and started asking about something and he sounded extra caring that he makes me wondering. Sometimes we would have dinner together after works but that would be a straight forward discussion. Then Haiza and Naras came and reminded me about the MAS Roadshow tomorrow.

We were chatting about the roadshow when suddenly I saw a hair rising from beside my cubicles. It was Edwin, holding the cakes. Hish, terkejut ok. I was so touched but luckily I didn’t shed any tears. It’s a belated surprise coz apparently they’ve been planning about it since Monday but one thing led to another that finally they did it today.

Thank you everyone for the wishes, surprises, gift and what not. Thank you so much. You all really make my day. Ish sedih la plak. Oh the best part was when the big boss, a JUSA C, sang me a birthday song. Hehehe...

A blurred one coz the lense got fingerprint on it

Same one

Me, the cake and En. Nasrol

Happy Birthday Cik Eny

Edwin stealing the grapes

This cake looks yummy

Emmm yummy. Orang belakang tu dah tak menyempat

Me first... no me first...

Oooo, tak sabar sangat ye, nah amik ni

No comments: