Monday, January 10, 2011

Silly Eny

Too many Korean drama has turn me into one of those unbelievably silly character too. Haha.... Those die hard fan of Korean drama sure knows how silly some character can be right. Especially the main ladies character but they are cute and I'm not. Hehehe.....

Anyway, last Friday I bought a whole lot of fresh groceries since my family are coming over. Tau-tau ajelah how many are there in my family kan so I bought 1kg of beef, 1 kg of squids, 1 kg of prawns and sekebun sayur. Hahaha..... The squids and prawns sat nicely in the tupperware but I had hard time to close the one with beef in it. The thing is, I know the tupperware is not big enough but I still try with all I might to close it. Sampai terjengket-jengket menekan ok. Suddenly I got that cramps. Alah yang orang selalu panggil "tarik mengkarung" tu. Ouch sakit ok. So terus stop and look for other tupperware. Settle one thing. Ok now on arranging the tupperware pulak.

I seriously need a bigger fridge la. The one I have now is already cramped with my many stuff. Entah apa-apa je ada dalam tu. So susun-susun macam buat puzzle and while I was very kusyuk and tawadduk with the arranging task, BANG! I knocked my head at the wall. Dekat bucu wall pulak tu. Double ouch! Sakit gila ok. Pening sekejap. The spot is still sore until now. I was like... hish apa aje jadi ni? Cramps la, terhantuk la. Gosok-gosok kejap my head and continue arranging and managed to close the freezer door. Fuh! 

Next ialah sekebun sayur-sayuran itu. I need to put it in a case that was stored inside the cabinet. The cabinet got 2 doors and actually it'll be easier to reach the case if I used the right door but to open the right door, I have to remove the gas canister first so macam  malas pulak nak tolak-tolak (walaupun ada roda dibawahnya) so open the left door and try to reach it from there. Reaching out my hand for the case but it was quite ke dalam so kena bersungguh-sungguh la mencuba. Suddenly I felt the pain at my neck. Iye korang. I sprained my neck pula. Triple ouch!  

Oh my. I'm defying all logic and turn myself into some silly freak. Dalam pada sakit-sakit tu, I tergelak-gelak sebab teringat pulak kat cerita Korea. Diorang pun silly macam tu lah jugak. Hahaha..... Eny yang bengong. That night I keep having cramps at both feet. Sakit ok. And my sprained neck. And my head. Semua lah sakit. Itulah bahananya apabila tidak berfikir dengan waras dan logik apabila membuat sesuatu.

I'm not sure why but I have cramps and sprained muscle easily lately. Paling kerap that "tarik mengkarung" thingy. It took jus a small movement of my toes and the cramps will came. Ada orang kata tak cukup garam. But then bukan ke I'm supposed to reduce salt to have a healthy blood pressure. Ish mana satu ni. Can anyone share with me about this cramps thingy. Thanks in advance.

p/s: My head yang terhantuk itu masih berdenyut-denyut. What should I do eh?

No comments: