Thursday, January 27, 2011

Disastrous desert

We'll be having potluck lunch today and as usual I am contributing for desert; trifle pudding. My trifle is soooo not like usual that I don't feel like serving it at all. But I've promised to bring so it would be unfair if suddenly brought nthing. So belasah je lah.

Normally I would use normal tablespoon to measure the custards mixture but last night I used specific measuring spoon (bought from IKEA ok) but the end result.... huh better use normal tablespoon. Tension betul ok. Next time I know la, if using that measuring spoon, have to add more than the recipe.

Anyway, it's only the custards yang problemo. Others are ok. Actually I made extra to giveaway to some friends but I now I'm having doubts; to give or not to give. Hehehe.... Tapi dah niat nak bagi kan so kenalah bagi jugak. So kepada yang bertuah tu (errr... bertuah ke sebab tak berapa nak jadi aje the trifle) silalah nantikan kehadirannya ok.

Tapi nampak gayanya I wouldn't be able to join them for lunch la. This whole week (except for yesterday) I've promised Kak Diana that I would be having lunch with her. So selamat berpotluck ye. If ada rezeki, can still have the leftovers. If not pun tak pe sebab tak la makan twice. Selamat perut guwe dari membesar bagai juara. Hehehe.....

No comments: