Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A very good day

I am typing this while listening tu Maher Zain's Baraka Allahu Lakuma. Memang sangat layan. Anyway, this morning I went to give some briefing regarding asset verification at one of the agency in Bangi. My first ever attempt on giving some briefing alone. Normally my boss would be there beside me. Although it was still me who's doing the talk before but having your boss beside you is so different then having to do it alone. But I guess everything went smoothly. Phew.... I can't sleep thinking about the session and yet nothing much pun to worry about. Hehehe.... Nak tau, I only do the reading on part of the topic yesterday. But Alhamdulillah I manage to handle all questions quite well. Yeah I deserve a pat at the back for that. Kihkihkih.... No wonder people always envy my confidence level. Again...kihkihkih.... 

The briefing ended around lunch hour. Aduhai bercinta betul nak balik ke office time-time macam tu. You know la the parking in Putrajaya ni. Again Alhamdulillah even though I have to squeeze my car in between the small space but I managed to park my car at the same lot that I have been parking my car all this while. Eh cop, boleh ke Savvy tu disqueezekan? Hmmmm.... Anyway, syukur sangat-sangat pada Allah.

And then there's this monthy pain attack. Every month the pain is haunting me and kind of disturbing la. It is so painful that I feel like squeezing my body every time the pain became unbearable. Yesterday was the 1st day. Normally I can't even sleep at night. But last night I can't sleep not because of the pain but because of the briefing. I siap terfikir lagi malam tadi; "hmmmm lembutnya lah sakit kali ni..." Hahaha... sakit yang lembut ok. Gilalah. Selalu sakit yang ganas. Ni ala-ala rasa sikit-sikit aje. And today there was no pain at all. Alhamdulillah. Mudah-mudahan it'll last forever. Amin....

I won't be in the office tomorrow and Thursday. The journey for assessment will kick off tomorrow. We're heading down to south. Praying for a safe journey and mudah-mudahan segala tugasan akan dipermudahkan juga. Amin. For this trip, I really wish for 2 things la; a netbook and Philips Travelling Steam Iron. I have been searching high and low for the iron but to no avail. Manalah la dapat ni. As for the netbook, that would be in next year wish list. Hehehe......  

So I'll see you all again on Friday ok. For the time being, happy working ok.

No comments: