Monday, October 18, 2010

Another event-full Saturday

So last Saturday I was busy attending invitations just like the previous week. Early in the morning I was already up and about to attend Nora's Majlis Bacaan Yassin and Doa Selamat at Masjid Sultan Mizan a.k.a Masjid Besi. It was my first time there. Nora is going to perform his haj with his mother. Oh in fact he'll be registering at Kelana Jaya today and his flight would be early morning tomorrow. It's good to be able to go at this young age. He's not even 30 yet. Alhamdulillah he got the call early. When would be my time eh. According to Nora, if we register now, our turn would be around 14 years from now. And that would be in 2024. Waaa so long to wait. I'll be 46 then. Better get myself register now la. And for those of you who hasn't regeiter yet, please do so now. Not much pun, to register, you just have to have RM1500 in your Tabung Haji account.  

Main kubah

 With Fadroy and Dayah

Went there with Dayah and Fadroy. I thought the event was for all jemaah haji but no, its only for Nora and his mother. Not many were able to attend but there were few familiar faces. We started with reading the Yaasin and then the doa. The doa was very deep and quite touching. Then it was Nora's turn to give some speech. I tell you I was this close to cry in that mosque. Dayah too had tears welled in her eyes. And of course Nora's too. He was controlling his emotion and we can hear that from his trembling voice. Later we were served with delicious nasi briyani. Alhamdulillah rezeki. I was so hungry then. My tummy comes out with many sounds during the event. Hehehe....

 Bakal haji sedang menahan sebak ketika berucap

Antara yang datang

Nak tau, Masjid Besi is quite popular with wedding event it seems. Sharing the hall prayer with us that day were 2 couples, At the right and left side of the hall. Meriah ok and the setting for both were nice too. Akad nikah aje pun but it was quite grand. And then downstairs in another hall, there were reception for another 2 more couples. Oh but there was things that needed urgent attention from the management. Have you heard about the famous pool? Not a swimming pool but just some kolam air in the mosque as part of it cooling system. It was told that many have fall into that pool. So when we enter the mosque, it was the first thing that we look. No wonder people didn't notice the pool, there were no divider or anything in between the floor and the pool. And then the floor and the pool look just the same. You would have thought that it was just a normal floor until it was too late already and splash..... you were already in there. The water is sooooo dirty ok. Full with mould and whatnot. Yuks! I wonder who was in charge of that mosque. Such a famous place and yet with some unpleasant view. Except for that pool and few minor thing, everything were nice and superbly design. Great architecture.





From Masjid Besi, we went to Warta, Kajang (or is it in Bangi?). I needed a haircut badly. Back then when I was sporting a short hairdo, I would have a haircut every 2 months. Now that I let it grows longer, have to wait for a longer time. Although I still have that feeling to just cut it off and went for a short hairdo but no I didn't. I went in between. Hahaha.... I had it just long enough to be tied. On our way back, dropped Fadroy at Presint Diplomatik, she had a wedding to attend. And I, a birthday party.

Adam Rayyan, the birthday boy yang serius

It was Adam Rayyan's 1st birthday bash. Since Ruzi's place is just beside my apartment, I went there walking; under a hot sun and in my baju kurung some more. Hahaha.... Everyone were in casual attire and me so ayu in my baju kurung. Memang bagi modal nak kena sakat je lah kan. Once a while feeling-feeling ayu tak pe kan. Hahaha.... anyway, the party was great, especially the setting. She even have clowns coming over ok. I was there until 6.30pm. My tummy was so full with all kind of foods served. Good foods and great friend, what a better way to spend your weekend. Thanks for inviting to both Nora and Ruzi. I had a great time.


Mazli Sr and Mazli Jr (Mohd Wazif Mulhim - going to be 2 in Dec)

The clown in action

There were 2 of them

The bees cake

The food spread

The party pack

The cake cutting

Aqil Razin yang takut dengan clown

Fatahah and Khairil

Kekenyangan weh.....

With Nora and his mother

Birthday boy with dear mommy

To Nora and his mother, selamat mengerjakan ibadah haji. Semoga dipermudahkan dalam segala urusan semasa menjadi tetamu Allah kelak dan mudah-mudahan akan mendapat haji yang mabrur. Insya Allah. To Adam Rayyan, happy 1st birthday. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan membesar sebagai anak yang taat pada ibu bapa dan cemerlang dalam kehidupan. Amin.

No comments: