Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gelak-gelak pastu sedih

I was fasting yesterday so went out with Shikin and Leen for iftar. It's been way too long since the last time Leen and me hang out together. 3 super duper talkative meet up is super duper happening. We went to Saba' Cyberjaya for a dose of nasi arab. People have said that I'm a serious and garang person but with some of my girlfriends, I am the joker. Hahaha.... The jokes is always from me but as usual Shikin would be the one who laugh aloud. Maybe because I'm joking with a straight face kot. I've noticed that some other patrons were keep looking at us. Ops sorry for being too loud. Not me... but Shikin. Hahaha.....
 
Nice blouse Leen

And who is this mysterious girl with super duper expensive bag? Hehehe....
  
Me and my inseparable water tumbler

  Tabulah and mango juice. I can only drink less than 1/5 of it. I love plain water more it seems. Hahaha....

Leen with her signature pouty pose. I've tried to imitate but me and pouty lip does not look good together. The bracket in my mouth makes it impposible to suck the cheek like Leen asked me to do. Huduh weh....

Nyum..nyum...

I had a great time last night although by 8pm we were rushing home already. Shikin have to go to Kerinchi for some family matter. We're planning for another session together. A pillow talk maybe. Hmmmm..... By the way, I guess I've been eating too much la lately. Almost every night I went to sleep with a full tummy. Not good la. Dah la macam berlemak-lemak aje te foods. How to keep on reducing the weight like this. Discipline...discipline.... have to eat simple meals just like the one I had during Ramadhan. Fuh that would need a good self control. Fatty food are so inviting la. Hahaha.....

On another note, last night Mak called and inform me that Abah has been admitted to hospital again. This time due to a blood clot underneath his knee. Please pray for Abah speedy recovery ye. Thanks in advance. Hopefully nothing much serious and the doctor can remove the blood clot ASAP. Heard that if not treated well, it can affect the heart. Nauzubillah....mudah-mudahan Abah akan pulih dengan cepatnya. Amin. So I might be going home to Kuantan this weekend. See how's everything going la. If only can fly home there and then kan best. Hmmmm.....

So true what people have been said all this while; don't laugh too much for you'll cry later. Duh!

2 comments:

Cik Piza said...

Salam, I pray for your abah health :).
And yes. tido dengan perut penuh adalah tidak best!!Yang peliknye, do you need to lose weight? kurus je tengok!

Eny Yusof said...

Piza,

Thanks for ur prayer. Actually bukan la nak reduce weight sangat but nak trim certain part. You know la us ladies kan. Certain parts tend to be bigger that sepatutnya. Hehehe....