Friday, October 01, 2010

Feeling much better

These past few days I was so not in a good mood, I feel so sad and low and it shows in my entries here. Unbeknown to me, I do have many concern friends. And I thought no one ever care about me or my feelings. How wrong I was. Yesterday one of my bestest colleague ever (but she's an ex- actually) called me and asked me about those sad things. I was just leaving the office when she called and it continues right until I already parked my car at the basement. I stayed in the car and we kept talking until she said she might as well come to my place. So we continues the talking at my place until 9 plus.     

It was such a relief to have someone to talk to without any disturbance. And we don't just talk about my heartbreaking stuff. We covered almost every topics including jewelries ok. Hahaha.... I just need someone to talk to. So yesterday ended greatly. I felt so much better. Thanks a bunch dearie for making my day. I loooooooveeeee having you around. Oh please say sorry to your dear hubby on my behalf for stealing his wife for a moment. Hahaha.... yesterday was great. We should do it often. 

As for today, I started my morning with a great news. After 3 nieces, I finally have one nephew. Adah and Bila are now a proud sisters to unnamed baby boy born at 3 something this morning. No wonder I can't sleep and stay awake from 3am onwards. My sister in law is going through labour pain rupa-rupanya. Alhamdulillah everything was fine and congratulation to my brother Epoi and his wife Zakiah for the third born and the first son. Can't wait to see the new baby but I might need to wait for another 2 months coz she's now having her confinement period at her kampung in Besut. Quite far to go so have to wait until she came back to Kuantan la. Eeeeeee bestnya.....   

Praying for a better day ahead. Penat la nak sedih-sedih ni. Hehehe....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku pon mood ups & down minggu nih.. hurmm....

-cupidz-

Eny Yusof said...

Cupidz

I know how it feels. Sabar ye. And pray hard that all the sad stuff will go away soon. Amin