Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Alahai melepas lagi....

Another missed opportunity. Second time already. Duh! Yesterday received a call from HR offering me to be an interviewer again and this time at Kuching. I've to decline again because of some schedule conflict. Ruginya..... No wonder I've been thinking about Kuching aje lately. Ada orang nak offer gi Kuching rupanya. If not boleh reunion with my schoolmate. What to do, bukan rezeki. Maybe next time. Anyway, to HR, sila jangan serik ye. Insya Allah if time permits next time boleh kot.

My November schedule is already tight and just like last year, I'll be travelling all over Malaysia (ok minus Borneo la). I've been appointed as the panel again for some quality award on asset management. So my schedule would be as follow:-

27.10 - Putrajaya - Johor (am/pm)
28.10 - Assessment (am)
          - Johor - Putrajaya (pm)
1.11   - Putrajaya - Kedah (am/pm)
1.11   - Assessment (am)
          - Kedah - Putrajaya (pm)
7.11   - Putrajaya - Kelantan (pm)
8.11   - Assessment (am)
          - Kelantan - Terengganu (pm)
9.11   - Assessment (am)
          - Terengganu - Putrajaya (pm)
12.11 - Assessment at Putrajaya
22.11 - Assessment at Jalan Ampang
23.11 - Assessment at Jalan Raja Laut
29.11 - Assessment at Jalan Ampang (again but different agency)
30.11 - Assessment at Bangi

Mind you we are travelling via land road. Pergh.... It would be very tiring and you would not wish to do anything or go anywhere else beside the assessment place and your room. The same experience last year except that last year it was a day trip to Kedah (of course la naik flight kan) and to Johor via flight but going back via land road. This one totally naik kereta la ni. My back would be so sore then. Hmmmm..... 

Anyway, the interview in Kuching would be from 8-10 Nov and I would be at Kelantan and Terengganu then. Rugi kan. In between that I would be a panel for yet another interview but of a different kind. Nothing official but I said yes and just have to wait for the official memo. Bila busy, busy sangat travel sana sini but sometimes tu sampai naik bosan duduk office aje. Hehehe.....

As for now, I'm cracking my head for another paper for next week meeting. The one I had yesterday was ok but I felt a bit dissapointed towards myself coz there were some mistakes on some of the figure. Big mistakes plak tu. Yikes I hate it when it happens. After all the hardwork of scrunching my eyes and cracking my head staring at the figures and formulas, masih ada salah. Geram dekat diri sendiri, boleh tak. Hehehe....  

No comments: