Monday, October 18, 2010

Mizuno Wave Run 2010


Alhamdulillah for another one. However I was not at my best performance yesterday. Pancit halfway. Blame it on the hilly course. Starting aje dah berbukit. Duh! Yesterday's was the toughest so far. But it was great for I have a new partner and we talk non-stop all the way. Welcome on board Didi. It's great to have you around yesterday.

Congratulations beb!

Those on much longer distance getting ready to start running

Oh yesterday both of us;  Didi and me became a good samaritan. We were walking and talking when I saw a girl cried. So I asked her what happen. She said she lost her dad. So Didi asked for his number and made a call. We agreed to walk the girl till the finishing line and the dad will meet us there. So there were 3 of us and we can't really walk that fast. Pity the girl. Tired already I guess. Right when we enter the sport complex again, I asked the girl to jog with us and she did. Good girl. Great job for 11 year old like her. Just the same age with Ayum.

Look at those tears.... kesian dia..... Everyone were too busy running so I don't how long have she been standing there crying and crying

I was so hungry during the walk that when I saw a participants wearing a McDonalds shirt, I reaally feels like wanting McD there and then. Hahaha.... so when we finish off the 5km walk, I straight away went for some isotonic drinks. And then watermelon and finally 2 cups of cereal. Oh talking about this cereal, there's a funny story behind it but someone already warn me not to write it here. Hahaha..... Very funny for you to think of that ok.

Very nice view eh

Oh no not another hill....

Oh we have to wait for quite sometimes for the dad to pick his daughter because obviously he joined the 10km run and still running when we arrived. When the girl saw her dad, she run and hug him. Aaaaahhh so sweet. And then while eating and resting with fellow KKLW Runners, there's a guy from Kementerian Wanita (if I'm not mistaken) and he told me that he read my blog. Gulp...... The first stranger that I meet. Oh but then he stumbled upon it due to all this running thingy. Tapi terlupa pulak nak tanya nama. If you are reading this, hi and welcome.

Taufik, Wan Rahim, Ana, Leen, Edwin, Didi, me and Afiq

We (me and Didi) left earlier than the other KKLW Runners. Someone can't wait to take a shower. Hahaha.... Anyway after enough rest, I went out with Rehan for lunch and dinner. All my exercising went to waste because of this....

Big Mac. The last time I ate Big Mac was like 5-6 years ago. It was McChicken all this while. Lapar weh...

Noodle in tom yam soup at Secret Recipe. Not that hungry but I just feel like eating something soupy

We had our lunch at Mines and dinner at Jusco Equine. Seems like I can't have enough of walking eh. So semangat. Hahaha.... Anyway last one for October would be the charity walk. Haven't register anything yet for November. Still looking for at least one. As for December, there's already a few on my mind but needed more consideration especially those yang more than 5km tu. Kena sedar diri tu tak la sefit mana. Hehehe.... But then syok ok joining this kind of activity. So kawan-kawan, lets get sweaty and healty!   

9 comments:

swit@kon said...

Uhuhuhu. tak dapat pergi. takpelah. takde rezeki! :( anyways, congrats didi n eny!

Eny Yusof said...

Its ok beb. There's plenty of event to join. Don't give up ok. And sorry for your lost. Mudah-mudahan dia akan ditempatkan di kalangan orang beriman. Amin...

Anonymous said...

nanti... kita lari sama2.. ek hehe

alfa78 said...

nanti kita lari sama2.. hehe

Anonymous said...

Stranger tu nama majdi (teringat japanese game show-majide)hahahaha

Eny Yusof said...

Anony and Alfa

Jom!

Another anony

Macam nama tempat kat Johor je. Mejidee.... hehehe

Cik Piza said...

Next would be terry fox 2011. If ur going, let me know ya. Indra and me planning to go too. :)

Eny Yusof said...

Piza,

I've heard about the run before. Terry Fox ni ada cancer kan. Macam berminat aje. How to join eh?

didi said...

Hahaha. Nasib baik tak mention pasal 'cornflakes' tuuu. Haha

Nasib baik jugak kau tak cerita pasal toksin dasyat aku :p