Friday, October 15, 2010

Cat lover (not)

Regarding her statement here, I have a confession about the #2 also. That I'm not a cat lover. I don't hate cat. I just dont like it. And I have reason for that. But please promise this, never ever use this (reason of me not liking cat) against me tau. I know it sounded funny or crazy and few friends who knew about this laugh histerically when they heard it. Ok maybe I am too weird to be thinking of that but what can I do. I am like that one. Hehehe.... 

Reason #1 : Because cat don't clean up after doing the #1 and #2 business. Ok all my cat lovers' friend pasti akan menentang habis-habisan on this because cat according to them is the cleanest creature ever. They said cat will lick their private part after doing business. Ok fine cat do clean up but I still feel it's a bit dirty to let them sit around the same place that I'll sit or stand. Especially nanti nak solat semua tu. Rasa macam bernajis je. However I don't have problem to go to houses with cats and I don't think the house is dirty whatsoever. But when it is my place, definately no cat please. 

Reason #2 : Because cat don't wear shoes to cover the foot. Hahaha.... Laugh all you can but this is valid reason ok. Well at least for me la. Ye la nanti the cat walk here and there, masuk longkang, pijak entah apa-apa najis kat luar sana and then masuk rumah. Pastu elok je landing at my bed ke, my sofa ke or anywhere la inside the house. Later I'll sit or stand at the same place and then perform my solat with some najis. Hehehe.... Sorry la cat lovers, no offence to any of you. This is my feeling semata-mata.

You know, I read somewhere that this kind of feeling is a psychological problem. Something related to OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). I memang ada minor OCD pun. Ok maybe I should have dedicated entry on this OCD thingy. So I guess the main factor behind me not liking cat are mainly because of the cleanliness factor only.

Although I don't like cats, I don't have problem to feed them. In fact at my parents home I always have leftovers for stray cats. Stray cats love our house so much. Especially those on the verge of delivering. Our house tu dah macam hospital bersalin for cats aje. All the time akan ada kucing beranak. And surprisingly, no one like cat that much pun. We only feed them aje. Tak de la nak bagi mandi ke apa ke. Abah don't like cats to be in the house. So no one dares to pet a cat. Bukan apa, bela kucing nak pastu kucing kencing berak and no one to clean. Pastu busuk. Of course la Abah marah. The only one I ever saw loves cat in my family is my brother Apis. He can sleep with cat, put cat inside his shirt and gomol-gomol the cat. Yang lain-lain tu cuma main-main je with cats. Tu pun masa kecik-kecik je la. 

Ok to be honest I used to bath stray cats but I did that not out of love but because my younger siblings like to play with the cats and I just help them. Now no more. Semua dah besar and no one play with stray cats anymore. So strictly feeding only. No cats in the house.

Although I don't like cat but I have high respect for those who loves cat. I guess people who loves cat have tender heart. Yelah I kan hati batu. Hahaha..... Anyway no offence to all cat lovers who read this. It is my opinion only. And I don't look down nor felt that my friends or their house are dirty just because they have cats all over. Never was and never will. Solely my feelings aje and strictly at my place aje. Jangan marah or kecil hati noooooo............ 

Oh En. Afnan pun dah bela kucing sekarang. He said he did that to nurture love in himself. Belajar menyayangi sesuatu. He's so right kan. I ni tak sayang apa pun. Hahaha..... So stingy of my love just like what a friend used to say; kedekut nak share hati/kasih-sayang. Ok la after this I'll look for a pet la jugak. Errr the orange snails like this one ok tak? Tak pun pet some fishes ke. Small and cute. Heheheh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cik eny,

i luv toplay wif cats only anak kucing yg manja.. tp nak bela.. nehi nehi..... hehhehehehe.... kecian kucing tu nanti x dpt perhatian & kasih sayang secuupnya dr tuan dia!

-cupidz-