Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tanpa tajuk

Yeah I have run out of ideas on deciding for a title. Maybe its due to nothingness in these past few days. Day in day out and there's nothing significant happened. Yesterday I said I wanted to focus on finishing my pending minutes kan. No I didn't write anything pun. Not even a word. What a stressful feeling of knowing there's lots and lots of urgent work and yet there's nothing you could do to motivate yourself and to at least deal with some of the work if not all. Haish.....

Anyway it was my second day of fasting yesterday. I was planning to cook for iftar so was thinking on going to pasar tani for some foodstuff. But it was raining in the evening so just used whatever was there in the fridge. Managed to cook sambal sotong and reheat the sate and kuah kacang. But can't finish everything and this time everything went to the bin. What a waste kan. Even my appetite goes haywire. Hungry but did not feel like eating. Aiyoooo what is happening to me ni????

I was so lazy to go online nor to watch TV so by 9.30pm already on the bed. Haha... See there's nothing significant that can make me excited. Dull and bored. Hope for a better day today.

No comments: