Sunday, September 05, 2010

Hari keduapuluh lima Ramadhan

It's been a while since the last time of me spending time at home on weekends. My weekends were pretty occupied with other things thus my home was left unattended. Kesian dia. Normally I would do the house chores only on weekend. Weekdays I hardly do anything. Kalau ada pun buat laundry aje. Hehehe.... And to make things worse, I was bitten by a lazy bug and the effect was so severe my house didn't look like a house for quite sometimes. It was such an eyesore seeing the house in such a mess but I was so lazy to do anything. Well until today. By hook or by crook I just have to clean all the messes because after this I would be on long raya leave and  there are possibilities that I might come back early with other family members to celebrate raya here. Maklumlah KL ni kan kampung my mom. So takkan nak biar diorang datang and tengok all the mess I lived in kan.

Some friends said I'm having OCD. Some friends said I am freaking neat. Some even said I'm too structured. Well I might be all that but mind you I am just human and as human I do have some up and down too. So lately it is my down time. The images that you might see after this would be so shocking it'll make you have seizures. Hehehe... just kidding but yeah you might not believe that it was my home being featured. Hoh not that easy to make such a revelation ok. 

The before and after. All kind of things can be found on the cabinet. Hahaha...

This is what happen when you have too many bag

All cleared. Banyak harta nak kena punggah from each bag tu

Ada serunding, roti, kacang, kurma, water tumbler, resit-resit.... gelang pun ada ok.

Segala mak nenek plastik ada. Padahal dulu I was best remembered by housemates for being the one who like to fold plastic bag. Hehehe...

My store room really look like a junkyard before. Later barulah nampak kemas sikit. This is where all my treasures are.

Hundreds of paper bags collected since joining this services. Paling banyak of course wedding's paper bag. I treasured everything people gave me. And 2 tikar buluh that I don't know where to put. Hehehe....

I love bags but I have backpack more than handbag. Kalau handbag harga ratus-ratus I rasa mahal sangat tapi kalau backpack harga beratus-ratus pun beli. That Deuter backpack cost me RM400 tak silap. High Sierra backpack RM100++ and I siap ada hydration pack lagi tau. Yang oren tu hydration pack la tu. High Sierra jugak and it cost me RM150. Pierre Cardin duffel bag pun RM 100++ and entah bag apa lagi ntah. Tu pun ada rasa nak beli luggage bag yang lebih kecil. Pasni store ni boleh jadi kedai beg la. Hehehe...

 
I think I'm a hoarder la. Kotak ni pun I still simpan just because a friend wrote something nice on it. I got this during DPA. Bayangkan lah berapa lama dah tu. So finally I've decided to part with it. To that friend, you know who you are. Hehehe....

Yang ini pun sama. Inside the boxes ada all kind of books, notes and keepsakes. All my notes termasuklah jadual modul during DPA tu masih disimpan lagi ok. Maybe I need to finally part with all this sebelum store room tu menjadi lebih padat dan akhirnya the whole house akan jadi store room.

I bought this when I don't have TV yet. Beli tak nak kalah but then this radio listen to me more than I listen to it.

I bought this as my 32nd birthday present. Siap beli dengan HD DVD Player lagi. Both come with recordable function. Again beli nak yang canggih-canggih but this TV watch me more than I watch it. Dah macam perhiasan je. Hehehe.....

Anyway my house is back to normal now. Tenang sikit hati ni tengok. Tengah sibuk-sibuk mengemas Bang Long called. Kata nak datang berbuka at my place. So tak ke masjid la saya. Family come first kan. Lagipun sian Bang Long. Hari-hari buka puasa sendiri aje. Dah la malam raya baru dia dapat balik. So memang tak merasa langsung berbuka dengan family la. Tapi sian takat tu jelah. I tak masak pun. Hehehe.... I asked Bang Long to tapau aje some food. Bukan apa, penat sangat la mengemas tu. Dah la thirsty semacam. And tak de apa sangat in the fridge tu. Since I hardly cook nowadays, I malas nak keep stock.

Menu berbuka semalam. Nasi kukus ayam dara, murtabak and air mangga. Takkan nak biar Bang Long minum plain water je kan. And dah alang-alang buat tu of course la tukang buat nak tumpang sekaki kan. Tak pe sekali sekala. 

Dah lama tak masuk dapur. Sekali masuk and I terpecahkan m favourite IKEA jug. Aduhai sayangnya la. So the one on the above pic tu adalah jug baru. Also from IKEA. Although I lived alone, I have enough glass to serve for 36 people. Eh more kot. Hehehe.... Cuma pinggan-mangkuk and cutleries aje yang tak cukup. Itu nanti-nanti la I top up. For now, I am focusing on buying a vacuum cleaner. Penat la nak menyapu satu rumah ni. Dah la banyak habuk. Aaaaaccchhooooo! Who has any ideas on choosing a good vacuum cleaner? Please share eh. Thank you.

1 comment:

Dd said...

i masa bujang dulu pun rumah cukup lengkap. rasanya tak boleh la nak jadikan rumah sekadar tempat tidur aje... to me, home atau bilik kita is a place where i share my private moment... walaupun dok sorang2.