Monday, September 27, 2010

Gangguan di tengah malam

Last night I was already sound asleep when I heard my phone rang. It was from unregistered number and I managed to say hello only when the other party hang up. Look at the clock and the time was 1.43am. Ok maybe wrong number dialled kot. 

A minute later there's a message pulak. The only thing written was "Asskum...." What the..... This fella memang lah nak kena ni. I was contemplating whether to reply or not. Geram tau tak. Does this fella know what time was it and that normal people would already be sleeping and not playing with phones at this time around. Got few ideas on my mind but then I remembered that a friend recently said I was quite sarcastic (although I didn't meant it to sound like that) so I try to take a deep breath and resoning with myself to be more patient. Just ignore...just ignore....  and then I fell asleep back.

I was just dozing off again when there's another misscalled and it was already 2.26am. God this fella is really testing my patient. I was in the verge of calling and giving that fella some nice lecture but before that I tried to reason with myself first. It was just like in the cartoon; of a good side reasoning with an evil side. Memang panas je hati I malam tadi. Once my sleep is disturbed, it is hard to resume back ok. Rasa geram sangat tapi macam over la pulak kalau mengamuk tengah-tengah malam tu. See I yang tengah tido pun boleh fikir clearly inikan pulak orang yang belum tido tu. Tak reti ke nak fikir yang orang tengah tido ni. Gangguan betul la. Dalam pada dok reasoning tu, the alarm went off at 4.45am. Time for sahur. Aaaaghhh there goes my sleeping time. Geram betul.

Lepas sahur can't resume my sleep back due to diarrhea. Makan sampai tak ingat dunia terus kena eh. Hehehe... Anyway, back to the main story, I can't get it la with this kind of people. If they wanted to berkenalan or test market or anthing related, wouldn't it be nice to show a good nice side of themself to get noticed. Ini dah sah-sah kacau orang tengah tido kan. Macam ni nak consider? Memang tak lah. Siang ada banyak masa. Awal malam pun ada. Ini tak. They choose to do it right masa orang tengah tido. Grrrrr....... Sabar je lah tau.

Anyway, selalu tau dapat smses on stuff like this. Mana diorang dapat my number ni sebab I don't easily give my number to anyone. Ish musykil ni.... Siapakah talibarut itu? Hehehe.... talibarut tu... tak tahan.....

No comments: