Friday, September 03, 2010

Hari keduapuluh tiga Ramadhan

Kawan-kawan! I've good news to share. Actually dah beberapa hari dah but I'm just waiting to make sure. Nope it's not about me getting married or being proposed whatsoever. And no I'm not going anywhere or getting promoted or something related. Ok maybe it's not something significant sangat pun to you all but to me it is and I am really really excited over it. Ok enough intro. Lets reveal it. Hehehe.... I am now weighing at 50kg. 50kg ok!. Aaaaahhhhh I still can't believe it. When I first saw it I thought maybe the weight is fluctuating. Today 50 and tomorow 51 or 52 so I waited. Lagipun masa tu kat Kuantan. Mana la tau the scale tak sama ke kan although I've noticed that my jeans look so big on me. Jannah pun noticed. She said I used to look good in jeans especially my sexy biggy bum-bum. Dia la kata. I rasa bum-bum tu besar aje. Tak de ke sexynya pun. But yeah my jeans macam baggy aje and dah macam seluar pinjam pun ada.

So last Tuesday right after I reached Putrajaya, dalam pada kelam-kabut nak ke masjid tu I sempat lagi took out a jeans that I can't hardly squeeze myself into it before. It fitted nicely ok. Then I try the lounge suite skirt that was made during our Unggul time when I was merely 47kg. During DPA the skirt was already a bit tight especially around my bum-bum area. Sekali muat ok. Boleh pusing-pusing lagi. Weehoooo so excited. Tapi I tunggu lah jugak to make sure it is stable enough. So kawan-kawan it is stable and after 23 days of fasting, I have lost 4kg. Just before Ramadhan my weight was fluctuating between 53-54 so I kira 54 jelah kan. 4 down and 5 more to go. Ni yang rasa macam nak puasa setahun aje ni. Hehehe..... 

I used to be around 40-42 je and I rasa to be at that weight adalah a bit mustahil so 45 would be ok. Kenapalah puasa wajib cuma sebulan aje. Kalau 6 bulan ke kan best. Yelah kalau dah habis bulan Ramadhan ni, nama nak puasa-puasa sunat tu memang tak la. Anyway, dicipline and determination is the keyword. So maybe after this boleh kekalkan cara makan sekarang. This month I only drink plain water during iftar and sahur. Air manis adalah dalam 3-4 kali je itupun tak banyak. So kurangkan minum air manis and drink plenty of plain water. Early Ramadhan it took me 30-45 minutes to finish 500ml of plain water. Now it took me around 15-20 minutes aje. Fast food pun tak makan during this month. So after this kena kawal juga. Like I said before, maybe once a month aje. Kalau tak makan terus lagi bagus tapi kurang la sikit nikmat di situ. Hehehe....

However, my face still tembam la. And my tummy and tight and bum-bum semua still need some trimming. Oh trimming not as in cosmetic surgery ye. Kena exercise aje bagi mantap sikit. That one lepas raya nanti la eh. Anyone wanted to be my personal trainer? Hehehe.... 

 Me yesterday. Ada la sedikit kurus di situ. Ke sebab baju tu?

And this is me this morning. Tembam lagi kan

Anyway semalam nothing much happened pun. I attended majlis khatam Al-Quran anjuran PUSPANITA Kementerian. Yang ni every year pun I join. Nak harapkan diri sendiri tahun ni memang fail la. Tak banyak baca pun. And in few minutes I'll be leaving for tadarus and khatam sekali at FELCRA. Last year pun I join and best jugak tadarus serentak dengan khatam ni. Sekali harung aje dah settle. Today dah Friday. Pastu weekend dua hari untuk mengemas rumah. Pastu keje 2 hari and off for my cuti raya. Yabedabedooooo......

This year tak la seramai mana sangat sebab ramai yang tak dapat datang.

Sempat lagi tu. Sambil baca sambil posing kejap. Hehehe....

As usual ada la goodies sikit. This year dapat kain batik and cupcakes 2 biji.    

No comments: