Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blackout

Yesterday evening I was talking with Mazli when the electricity went out. Gelap gelita the whole building. Since I got windows at my new place so there were still some light but outside semua dah kecoh-kecoh. It was nearly going back time pun so waited till 5pm before leaving the office.

The view from my seat

 They were doing something regarding the driver's duty roster

 The whole office

 Can you see someone's there?

 Not total blackness, thanks to the windows

The entrance. Gelap habis

The lifts obviously are not working so everyone used the stairs instead. For those going down ok lah kan but going up? Hehehe..... If only the blackout happened earlier kan best.... Dasar pemalas eh. Hahaha.... Padahal audit is coming next Monday. Great! I heard the whole Putrajaya suffered the blackout. Was it? Kat rumah ok je.

Anyway today I'll be busy attending open houses. Not sure yet how many I can managed. Most importantly, let just hope the current weight will not be affected. Hahaha... in your dreams la Eny oooiiii.

No comments: