Monday, September 27, 2010

Open houses everywhere

Jom pegi beraya kawan-kawan

What a weekend. Full with makan-makan activity. And this morning got diarrhea already. Hahaha.... Last Friday nite I was so bored and since Siti got no ROTU's training on this weekend so I took her home. At least ada gak geng nak attend open houses kan.

Since all houses that invited us will only open around 3pm onwards so Saturday morning was spent cleaning the house. After zuhr then only we get ready for the first house; Hajar the librarian at Seri Kembangan. when we arrived there she already got few guest already and mainly from our department la. Ada nasi lemak, bihun tomyam, nasi impit and kuah kacang and banyak lagi but I only take tomyam (minus the bihun) and plenty or pineapple tarts. The tarts adalah begitu sedap ok. Hish mana nak cari tarts lagi ni..... And then from her place terus ke rumah Didi pulak at P14.

Hujan...hujan....

Ada yang gigih bersembang, ada yang gigih tengok TV, I pulak gigih makan. Hehehe....

Nampak tu balang biskut raya hasil buatan tuan punya rumah? Gigih memasak dia ni...

At Didi's place I had spaghetti and ermmm (eh Dids apa nama potato yang sedap tu?). The spaghetti was the most pedas spaghetti I ever taste. Hahaha.... Besides me and Siti, the Gengs were there too and they plan to celebrate Yanti's birthday so I pun mintak la diri awal-awal.  Lagipun perjalanan masih jauh. Actually by the time I left Didi's place, my tummy was already full and I don't think I can eat any more. So macam malas pulak nak pegi the 3rd house tapi sebab dah janji maka terpaksa la gagahkan juga.

Went home first for asr prayer and then baru gerak ke rumah one of the immediate boss dekat Sg. Buloh. Serious jauh ok and I thought people only travelled that far only to attend weddings and not open house. Since I tak tau jalan so I followed a colleague cum neighbour which happen to be very close with that immediate boss family. Left Putrajaya around 6pm and arrived there during maghrib time. So sampai aje terus solat dulu before makan-makan. Since perjalanan adalah jauh maka sempatlah the food in my tummy going down a bit and give a little bit of space for me to eat sate and laksa. Before balik solat isya' dulu coz I know by the time I reached home I'll be too exhausted to do anything. 

Left Sg. Buloh around 9pm plus and reached home around 1 hour later. What a tiring day; full with makan-makan and driving. Since I penat sangat so I terus tido leaving Siti alone to do her assignnment and watching cerekarama yang sedih itu. Mujur tak tengok, kalau tak mengganggu emosi aje tau. Hehehe....  By the way, I tak amik pun gambar open house yang I attend except for at Didi's place. The one on Sunday deserved a special entry so that one up next. Just wanted to share some photos taken while we were on the road. Well we did spent most of our time on road pun, right.

Selalu amik muka macam ni aje kan.... meh nak buat gaya lain pulak

Hahaha.... I know... I know.... memang buruk pun

And this one I pun tak sure gaya apa. Again memang buruk lah. Hahaha....

p/s: All those photos taken with me posing in the car adalah ketika berhenti di traffic light ok. Jangan bimbang, keselamatan diutamakan...

No comments: