Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where's my jacket?

I got the news last Friday, just before I went to Johor. The much awaited convo will finally be held on this coming 3rd March 09. I’m really looking forward for this convo but there’s one thing that I’m worried about; the No.1 Dress or Baju Istiadat.

As most of my other batch mate, the dress seems to shrink after the course so I sent if for alteration last January. To my horror, the jacket went missing when I went to claim for it this morning. They can’t find the jacket. There’s only a few days left and they have guts to tell me that the jacket is missing after keeping me waiting for 1 hour. We are talking about MAROZ; a big company for God sakes. The owner just got Datukship recently and they lost my jacket.

Sometimes I’m frustrated at my incapability to express my anger especially at this excruciating moment. I’m a hot tempered person but sometimes when I’m supposed to get really angry, I can still talk and reacted calmly. I can only grumbles and normally person closest to me have to bear hearing the non-stop grumbles. It’s good to have that patience but sometimes we need to show our anger for people to notice that we really mean business. Are we not?

Whatever it is, I want my jacket. Wuaaaa!!!!

3 comments:

didi said...

Ya betul! Nak tau Eny marah, muka dia merah padam. Dia tak se vokal aku bab2 marah ni.

Hehe.

Tapi kalau suarakan kesedihan, Eny terrer.

Kan Eny Kan?

Eny Yusof said...

hehehe... tulah pasal.

aku rasa melancholic tu patut jadi middle name aku. hehehe

ami wafa said...

suh je diorng ganti, eny.
nak pakai next week, ada hati nak ilangkan baju org. huh!