Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Journey to Kelantan Pt2

You’ll about to read something that might cause an embarrassment to me. I might look stupid to some of you but truth is sometimes I’m too straight and naive. People don't called me lurus bendul for nothing. Hehehe….

I was seated near the aisle while the other two seats were empty. On the other row, there’s a Chinese man, seated near the aisle too, with empty seats besides too.

I preferred to sit near the window but I didn’t change the seats for 2 reasons. Reasons that caused me to be laughed at hysterically by friends who came to know about it.

1st reason: The seat was numbered right. And not like the bus ticket, the flight ticket have name on it. So I thought that we can’t change the seats coz if anything happen, let say the plane crashes, they can identify who seats where.

How stupid I was. Even if that plane crashes, I’m not going to be seated there till the end right. I might be overthrown somewhere else, or the plane might burn to ashes thus leaving everyone else not recognizable anymore. How come I didn’t think of that huh?

I dare not tell the 2nd reason for they might laugh at me again thus labeling me as some joker or worse still, dumb officer. PTD some more. Shy only. But I think there’s no harm in sharing it here.

So, the 2nd reason: Remember the guy who seats beside me from the other row? I thought we were assigned the same seats to balance off the plane. If I changed the seats, the plane might tilt. But to think back, what harm can a mere 53kg cause to a plane that big. Unless I’m some giant weighing more that 100kg. But at that particular time, I seriously think that way. Sheesh…

Anyway, I was entertained by the best crew ever. Very friendly and helpful. Normally some of the crew looks like they have to act the friendliness. But she’s different. She seriously looks sincere.

My friend, Yuzi already waiting for me when I arrived. The last time I saw her was on her wedding day, I was her bridesmaid. Both of us have put on weight since. Hahaha…

My diet crashes in Kelantan. So many foods and my resistance level were a bit low. For breakfast the next day, Yuzi brought me to a stall that serves rice with virgin chicken fried with herbs that gave sweet taste. Very delicious but I can’t eat much. Kelantanese breakfast looks like lunch/dinner ok.

At Kesedar Inn, we were served 6 meals a day. 6 meals comprising of rice, a lot of dishes and desert too. We even had steamboat for tea ok. That steamboat comes with pengat pisang and kuih-muih too. I had a hard time controlling myself from tasting every thing on the table. The foods were delicious. Each and every one of it. How to loose weight la like this.

To be continue….

2 comments:

didi said...

ENY!!!!!

YA AMPUN!!!

To balance the plane? Really?
I'm looking at you in a whole different way now!

Eny Yusof said...

alaaaa didi... jangan laaa... (dengan muka yang tersipu-sipu malu)

serius aku terpikir macam tu.