Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm broken hearted again

I just came back from visiting new quarters at Parcel 7, Precint 9. I love seeing new home but why every time I was left broken hearted? Not like broken hearted due to putus cinta but more to frustration for not getting something that I really want.

This new quarters design is something that I wish my home had, a separated room area, covered toilet area, bathroom with separate area for shower point and toilet bowl, bigger kitchen and 100% tiles. And the wardrobe was build into the wall, so bigger room space. And the tiles, oh so shining not like mine which is very dull. I might have bigger balcony but if that balcony can be transform into other area would be better. I don’t really use the balcony anyway.

But then again, I should be grateful that at least I have a place to call home compared to some very unfortunate people or worst still, the refugees all around the world. Yes I should be grateful for all the blessing given unto me. Alhamdulillah.

And yes I still have the best view so far. Hehehe…

By the way, Aisa, please please please, do not ever think of letting go that unit ok. It’s too damn precious to pass.

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

babe, leh mintak tukar la...tapi umah ko pun dah best kan?

princess~syeena said...

at least dah dapat dah quarters kn..

ni haaa...syeena apply rumah teres smpi sekarang tak dapat...

heheheh