Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Journey to Kelantan Pt1

Heloo… I’m back!

I’ve been to Kelantan last week; Gua Musang and Kota Bharu to be specific. And on Monday and Tuesday I was on leave; accompanying Mak for interview.

Let start with the journey to Kelantan first. It’s been so long since my last visit to Kelantan so I just have to seize the opportunity; sambil menyelam minum air. The thing that I have to attend started on Tuesday at Gua Musang but I booked a flight a day earlier; on 9th February to Kota Bharu. I planned to meet a good friend of mine there before heading down to Gua Musang.

It was my 1st time boarding the plane alone. I was a bit nervous and panicking when while checking-in saw that my flight date was on 10th February. I did check the ticket before but I surely missed the date. Went to change the ticket and Alhamdulillah didn’t have to pay any penalty.

Fadhley was my life line all along the way. Have I mentioned about him before? Nope? Ok he’s one of my close friends too beside those I’ve mentioned before.

To kill time, I brought a book along; The Kite Runner. Seriously I have to control the tears from flowing at the airport and on flight. I'll update on the book later. Definately something that everyone must read.

Oh there’s something annoying happened there. There’s a guy with his daughter and son that I saw while waiting to change the ticket. When queuing to check-in, he’s behind me and I overheard his conversation with his daughter, aged between 6-8.

Father: Kita duduk ekonomi je ye.

Daughter: Ok.

Father: Ok tak ni? Kita dok ekonomi aje. Kalau dengan Mi naik 1st Class, ngan Walid naik ekonomi aje.

He kept saying that on and on again. What’s the different to kid that age on the difference? Show off huh?

Furthermore, he told the daughter that they going to stay for 1 hour only and will fly back at 7 something. Mentioning this many times too. Who cares how long he’ll stay.

The flight was delayed for an hour and there are only a few ladies on board. Mostly were man; foreign man. Myanmar I guess.

Something funny happened and I’ll share that later.

To be continue….

No comments: