Friday, February 20, 2009

Journey to Kelantan Pt3

We were drafting a new financial instruction for the agencies and the one held at Kesedar Inn, Gua Musang was supposed to be the final one. There’s 12 chapters altogether and I was supposed to present 3 chapters on asset management. However, due to extensive discussion (from morning till night ok) on chapters regarding financial matters, I didn’t get my turn. To say I wasted that whole week waiting for my turn didn’t do justice for I kind of getting private tuition on Treasury Instruction (Arahan Perbendaharaan). If I were to take PTK exam this week, I think I might pass with flying colours on the ‘khusus’ paper. It’ll be a matter of time before I forget the things I learned; well in this case, already forgotten. Hehehe…

So I’ll be attending another workshop on this financial instruction before it can be legalized. And I heard that it’s going to be in Langkawi next time. Wohoo…

On our last day there (Thursday) we were brought to Taman Etno Botani where they showed us the tanaman herba like Tongkat Ali, Akarwali (not sure if I spell it right), Mas Cotek and lots more. There were ostrich and deer too. That night, we ate deer meats for dinner. Then we went to the biggest night market in Kelantan. I’ll update on the photos later coz I forgot to bring the camera cable.

On Friday we checked out and went to Rantau Panjang. Those from finance dept will board the 4pm flight so they wanted to do last minute shopping there. Due to improper planning on my side, I’ve got to carry 2 big and heavy comforters (toto) while shopping for other stuff. The weather was extremely hot, both my hand carried one comforter each, there’s this big bag at my shoulder where I put book, camera and stuffs that I bought (mainly clothes) and few other things. I was sweating all over and exhausted. We even had to walk through very narrow alley in between the stall. Very challenging lah and yet no one remember to take photos. What a waste….

We had lunch ay my restaurant that I didn’t know I had; Aini Restaurant and they even had Aini fried rice ok. The driver dropped Ruzi and me at KB before sending the rest to airport.

Yuzi pick me up and we went to her parent house first. I haven’t seen them for years. Syafikah, the baby sister born during our induction week at UiTM (Dec 96) have reached adolescent already. How times flies so fast. Her granny, Mak, looks frail and she didn’t remember my visits before but she’s still that friendly Mak. I wonder if this would be my last time I’ll see her. I had a quick meal there; rice with a small shellfish that I can’t remember the name.

With Ida (Yuzi’s sister) we went to KB Mall for a meal at Noodle Station for what I thought would be our dinner. Apparently it’s not. We went out again for dinner that night with her husband and at that time I can hardly breathe. My tummy was overload with all the food I ate. So I just ordered some fries. Later on we went to the famous Pasar Borong Wakaf Che Yeh.

It’s a full and long day. I’m way too tired that I don’t really have the energy anymore so we just went for a quick round and went home. The clothes there were much more expensive than the ones at Rantau Panjang.

The next morning we went to White House Coffee for breakfast and a quick last minute shopping at Pasar MPKB. I bought batik shirt for Eman and we bought a same kain pasang completed with a same tudung. Hehehe…. Finally we went to Yuzi’s in law’s house for a quick visit.

My flight was at 4.40pm. This time around, I asked to be seated near the window. A bit sad to leave Yuzi for I wouldn’t know when we will meet again. Anyway, thank you so much for the hospitality Yuzi. 1st class lah beb.

4 comments:

didi said...

aku gi kelantan next weekend. utk program akok. duk rumah orang kampung, lagi best.

ada jugak hikmah dapat menteri yg bersungguh2 dalam politikal agenda dia. at least benda yang baik.

Eny Yusof said...

beb, don't be too happy yet. aku p AKOK dulu tu teruk. baca update baru tu.

Anonymous said...

Eny, antara komen2 dlm minggu ni
Adik ipar aku : kak cantik la sain kak tu..
Mak mertua, mie, abah : keje apa..dah kawin belum..makin comel
Laki aku : Hmm, dulu dia kurus kan lo ni berisi tp comel la
Opismate lelaki : Comel sain Zi..ngejas la kaku single lagi
Anyway..i will miss u..nanti jemput la tido umah aku lagi..kalu buleh jgn sampai 6 thn sekali.
Adios

Eny Yusof said...

Oh terima kasih atas pujian itu... Aku rasa makin gemuk makin comel kot (ahahaha statement perasan tak habis)

Yelah Yuzi... 6 tahun tu terlalu lama kan. Lepas ni kena la kerap ke Kelantan.

Bak kata adik bongsu aku kepada mak aku " kak ngah ni lain macam je ni mak... pegi Kelantan beli macam-macam ni"

"lain macam" apakah itu? hehehe....