Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Gangguan kah?

Last night, I was dozing off when Abah called.

Dah check ke benda tu ada ke tak?

I thought Abah was asking about the last night thing.

Mengada-ngada la Abah ni.

Ngada apenya.

Ops I was wrong. Abah wanted to ask about the document that he’s been asking in the morning. Ceh. It was 9 plus.

Then I went back to sleep. I was in a deep slumber when I heard a pounding sound. It’s a normal pounding sound that I heard all the times but last night was a bit different.

The pounding sound went on for a minute like that then went quiet. Then it went on again. Quiet. And the routine when on for the longest time. Normally I don’t really feel anything but last night I felt scared, seram semacam aje. It was told that if we felt that way, than there really was something nearby.

My god I was really scared ok. I read the ayatul Kursi and the 4 Qul and pray to Allah. Coincidently, as I recited the prayer and all, the sound went stronger. Oh my God, you all just can’t imagine my feeling last night. I didn’t open my eyes fearing that I might see something that will haunt me forever.

I’m really scared that I felt like crying (a bit but I didn’t) and calling my parents. But I just don’t want to open the eyes and I tried to be brave. I continued praying and brushed off the scared feeling.

It went on for so long; the sound and the feeling. Then everything resume back to normal. The sound went off and I don’t feel scared anymore. Waited for sometimes before I open up my eyes. Went to the toilet for a pee and take wudhu’ along.

Finally I went back to sleep. The time was 11.45pm. But I keep on terjaga a few times and very sleepy in the morning.

What a life….

No comments: