Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Bye bye twenties....

It’s been soooo long since i write something in here. I've been itching to write so many times but then I’ve been busy with works plus lazy some more. Too many things happened since my last entry. The biggest one is that I’m no longer in my twenties.... and I’ve noticed that since my 30th birthday, I’ve changed quite a lot. Maybe not too obvious to my friend but I can feel it. Something inside of me has changed. The way I view this life, love, commitment, myself, my taste bla bla bla.... have taken into a new dimension. And I never believe that I can really change just like that. I let my hair grow longer than usual (never let it touch my shoulder before), bought too many pink shirt, scarf etc, wearing make up to work, and I even browsing thru a few dresses ( ops did I just said dresses?) and I must confess that I did have second thought about getting married. Can u believed that? Me, who used to say that I’m not getting married are now thinking about having families. But I think it’s about time for me. I will never be in my twenties forever and so does in my thirties. As I said before, time changed, so does people. Let just pray and hope that I’m changing towards a better person. My biggest challenge yet is to control my emotion by learning how to express my frustration. Keeping everything to myself prove to be unhealthy for my stress level.

I didn't really celebrate my birthday this year but everyone from home called with Abah sending a funny message. I’m deeply touched with all the smses and calls especially from few friend coz I never thought that people will remember or even notice my existence. Hehehe…. Now wonder my scores for self-esteem are way too low. Something funny happened on that day too. En. Afnan invited me to join him to preview a house in Nilai. Hahaha.... of all people why me? (as if my taste are better than his). So off we go to Nilai but then it doesn't really suit our taste. Tak dapat lawan rumah En. Nasrol. So we went to Nilai 3 and put some money to a 'good use'. I’ve noticed that lately, I spend more time with En. Afnan. Breakfast, lunch (me and him… we just can’t stop eating spaghetti), we went jogging together and we’d even did some workout sessions at KBS gym. And the biggest surprise is… we went for karaoke session together. Hahaha… if only he know how I despise karaoke before he’ll be shocked. But what can I say… I enjoyed myself there. Maybe because there’s only 3 of us (plus En. Nasrol). My singing skills still suck but at least I have found courage to sing in front of audience. Hehehe….

En. Nasrol have been promoted to M44 and transferred to PD. I'm losing a good friend and a mentor. Not that I can’t see him again… just that being in a different department, our focus will differ so does the level of busyness and his help proved to be something that I always depend on. Plus… his successor is cocky and stuck up (sorry but I just can’t help myself from saying that). She definitely will have some issue working in this department. It’s a long story, sigh…. All the best to En. Nasrol in his new place and let just hope that sooner or later, ‘that lady’ will change. (but I bet it’ll be later than sooner) Sigh again….

No comments: