Friday, May 23, 2008

What happen in Kedah?

I’m back! The course went pretty well. Even though I was a bit blurred most of the times, but I managed to grab something about asset management. Wah so many things to do ni. I was quite ignorant in some areas coz I was so busy with other areas thus letting a few things not done according to the rules. Never mind, we learn thru mistakes. At least I realize about it rather than waiting for auditor to point out my mistakes.

OK let start off with my journey there. Arrived at KLIA around 12pm plus. Wah KLIA dah maju. Check in using touch screen machine. Quite easy and fast but for those yang not really good with IT things might view it differently (ade lah orang tu kan…). Met Pn. Ani and Wan Rahim there. Grab McD for a quick lunch and off we go to Alor Star. During boarding time tu, met with few other participants, Aisa, Sal, Amir just to name a few. I sit alone coz Cik Nor changed her seat (without informing me, hmmmm) Never mind, I got to sit tepi tingkap. I like! Since nothing much to do (tak kenal sape dok sebelah and kind of malas nak borak-borak) so I took lots of photos. Since I’m still an amateur in photography so my photos tak de lah cantik sangat but ok la kan. But one thing for sure, I kepanasan dalam flight tu. Siap sweating lagi. MAS ni tak service aircond dia ke? Sabar je lah… Arrived at Alor Star around 3pm and we went straight to Darulaman Suites. As usual, dapat bilik sorang satu, which I think kind of waste. Waste of public money. Datang ramai-ramai tapi naik flight. If we took a bus ride, lots of public money can be saved. And if we share the room, at least half of lodging budget can be cut off. Well what to do, that’s the way things are done in government. But in other thing where we really need to spend, kene cut off plak the budget. Reason being; not enough funds left. Apelah diorang ni….


Not sure where but still in Malaysia lol


Yeay dah sampai kat Kedah. Pantai mana ni ek?


Kedah, Negeri Jelapang Padi



My room



I did nothing else besides attending class. Rather stay at my room watching astro than going out coz not feeling like doing so and worst part is; I’m broke. Hehehe… Few things happened during the course. All the participants are from P&P level but their attitude… ya Allah. They don’t really care about what the topic being discussed. And they are really annoying tau. Buat bising, kind of disturbing us (especially me lah kan) yang really want to learn and try to concentrate albeit being blurred all the times. One more thing, there was a request to cut short a session coz they wanted to go shopping at Pekan Rabu. What la woi. Go there to learn or to go shopping? I was so pissed off ngan diorang ni. But who am I to say anything kan. Baru keje dah nak cakap banyak. Most of them yang attend that course dah senior in service but their attitude… memualkan. That’s why we heard a lot of complaints about government; just imagine if the bosses are like this, how the staffs behave agaknya. Bosses supposed to show good examples kan. Haaa kan dah terkeluar ‘keskemaan’ku. No wonder some of friend call me ‘Minah Belia’ and envy with my level-headedness (yang kadang-kadang sangat rigid with rules and regulations ni). I ni bukan ape, it’s my nature to follow rules (obedient la ni konon) and my conscience ni ridiculously suci murni. Tapi I ni tak la baik cuma I tend to think benda yang kecik-kecik and remeh-temeh ni … Allah loves me so He gave me this kind of conscience to guide me from doing bad thing. Not that I ni tak buat benda-benda tak baik ni, ade jugak buat dosa but ntah la. Kind of difficult to explain. Once you know me then only you’ll know more about me. Hehehe…


Yesterday during check-in, met with Nizam. Asal pergi Kedah sure jumpa mamat ni. He attend meeting kat sana so we’re in the same flight back to KL. Arrived kat KLIA, Rossidan amik and hantar ke office. Took my car key at Fadhley and lepak kat office jap before going home. Ada Festival Nasyid last night, at first I planned to go but my period pain is quite bad so cancel la. Kak Mas already went back to Terengganu, finishing the prep for her wedding ceremony. All the best Kak Mas. Not sure yet I can attend or not coz jauh and I tak de geng nak pergi. We’ll see about that later.



Aisa, Cik Nor & me, waiting to board the plane


Got lots and lots of work to do today. As I planned la kan but then has to schedule my work and give dateline for it (without dateline, you won’t get the job done accordingly). One more thing, En. Afnan asked my opinion regarding his new placement, either MOH or MOE. Told him to choose MOE and he’s kind of agree with it coz got lots of opportunity there. Might even secure a place at overseas, not like at this ministry. Hehehe…. Time is tickling away and he might be leaving sooner than expected. Good for him but who’s going to be my exercise partner? Sigh….


What to do this weekend ek. No plan yet but tau je lah kan… dengan 2 orang tu, anything can happen. Hehehe… Till then, daaaa

No comments: