Monday, May 26, 2008

Wasted weekend

What a ‘great’ weekend I had. I spend the whole Saturday by myself. Since both of them (you know who) went to service their car, and most of my other friends; either they don’t pick up the phone or were at their hometown, so I was left alone with nothing much to do. So I went to took out some cash for my Savvy installment. Tapi I cari CIMB, tak jumpa-jumpa. Dah la banyak jalan tutup for Citrawarna that night. Bengang btoi, dulu elok-elok kat P8 nak pindah nak pindah ke P2. Dah susah nak cari (I la susah coz you know how geographically challenge I am). Since I’m pretty bored and hungry, I went to Alamanda, first to have my lunch at McD (imagine, me, alone, eating my McChicken at a corner there…sigh) then to do some shopping. Since I’m alone, I managed to browse things that I like at my own pace. The plan was to look for a new shoes (again Eny?) so I went to all shoe stores at Alamanda. Got 2 pairs that I like so much but then the first one was quite hard. Sure sakit kaki pakai nanti. And the second ones, no size. That’s weird coz my size normally between 37 or 38 but then the size 36 is still big and there’s no size 35. Either there’s something wrong with the shoes or my feet. Eh takkan my feet shrink plak. So no shoes for that day. Jimat duit. Hehehe… Oh I met Atiqah, my cousin. I didn’t know that she’s been doing business course at Lim Kok Wing. Yelah every time I went to her house, she’s not around. So does everyone. There’s only Nenek and Bibik at home. She’s with her boyfriend so malas nak interrupt lama-lama. Last stop, Carrefour. Bought few things then went straight home and I stayed in bed the whole day. Yeah you know me, when I’m stuck with myself with nothing much to do, my mind will do the extra work and I’ll be stressed out. If that doesn’t sound pathetic enough, wait till you hear my Sunday stories.

On Sunday, we (again you know who la kan) were supposed to go to Abg. Jai’s house for a kenduri. En. Afnan given time was 9.50am so after getting ready, I went downstairs waiting for him to pick me up by 9.45am. Just imagine, there I was with my makeup on, wearing baju kurung some more, sweating all over waiting under the sun, and suddenly got an sms from En. Afnan, “Eny, sorila tak jadi nak gi. Nasrol x leh plak”. If you were me, how will you react? Ya Allah… I was so pissed off. At least inform me earlier la woi. And since both of us dah ready to go (En. Afnan said dia pun dah siap) then why can’t we proceed aje. Nothing wrong with that kan. I was so furious that I call Ija, just to share my frustration. Then En. Afnan called. I can’t really remember what he said but what I remember was that he said we’ll go for a movie at 2pm. (Yeah right…. Nak amik hati la tu, later on sure I’m the one yang akan tertunggu-tunggu). So I pon naik la balik kat rumah and went straight to bed. Not to sleep ok. I just keep on waiting and waiting. Then as my instinct told me before, nak tengok movie pon cancel coz En. Afnan wanted to wash his car cushion la ape ntah. What ever…. Wah geramnya!

To cool down, I just slept. Never have I slept as much as I slept yesterday. Wake up only to cook (yeah I did fried some shrimp) lunch. Then sambung tido balik. In between awake and doze off tu I did some reflecting. Why do I need to go bonkers after all? As if people really cares for me feelings before. Yeah right… just shut up and swallow everything la Eny. Macam tak biasa pulak. Yup that’s right. Lagipun bukannya diorang sengaja and bukan selalu ok. Relax, cool down and just let it go. Huh lega rasanya…. Emo pulak I ni kan. Hehehe… So in the end, I just stay at home doing nothing else except for sleeping. Such a ‘great’ weekend kan.

At least we did enjoy our karaoke session on Friday night. Hehehe… if only En. Afnan know how much I despised karaoke before, he’ll be surprised. No one has ever succeeded in pushing me to sing before but he just did. I enjoy karaoke now but no, I will not sing in front of others as I sing in front of En. Afnan and En. Nasrol coz I know my singing still sucks. They even laugh at me but hey who cares coz there are only 3 of us. The funny thing is, both of them are really good singer, and there I am, singing ntah ape-ape ntah. But we had so much fun. Every time…. Hehehe…


No comments: