Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What the heck....

What the hell am I doing actually? I’ve just deleted my own blog. Reason to do so? Nothing, just feel like doing it. Ok so let start from square one. This time, I have to be more diligent towards my contributions for this blog. I hope by doing so, I can improve my writing skills. And maybe my English too. The recent MUET test proves to be an eye opener for me, that my English are not that good. And I’m kind of lazy to do something about it. Well not only my English sucks, my BM too. If only I can be as good as En. Afnan in dealing with language stuff, I can at least deal with all that paperwork faster, with more brilliant ideas and less corrections by my KPSU or SUB.

Plus there are lots and lots of cool photo that I’d love to publish here. Need some advice from Didi on improving this site. Her blog is something that I look forward to read everyday, so let just hope that mine would be cool as hers too. What will happen to my space after this? Should I just abandon it or should I do some double entry? Just wait and see. There’s some cool stuff on my space that are not available in here and there’s something in here that are not available there. Hmmm….

Well that’s all for now. Back to work Eny.












p/s : Today I'm 30:30 (30 years old and 30 days) hihi

1 comment:

didi said...

Eny!

Kau tak beritau aku pun kau ada blog. huhu.

Tq for the good words about my blog. I just love writing so, enjoy blogging. Dont think about the people who will read it. Write the way you want too.

Rindu kau jugak!