Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The lazy me....

I just can’t figure out what happen to me lately. Been a bit blurred at work recently. I stare blankly at my pc the whole day that I got this pain-in-the-neck thing. Not that I didn’t do any work at all just that I’m not productive. Got 2 minutes long overdue for release. Been listening to the recorded meetings over and over again but still can’t figure out what to write. And my boss will be leaving for a brainstorming sessions till end of this week. Next week both of us will attend a 3 day course on financial management. There goes 2 weeks with nothing much I can do. Works are piling in but I’m just not at the right mood. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with me just that been thinking too much lately. Its kind of personal stuff. I’ll write about that later.

This morning, I went for my MUET speaking session. I’ve waited for 2 hours before the session begins. Such a huge waste of times given that I just sit there all alone with nothing to do. If only I bring along my novel….Sigh… I was in the same group with Pn. Zainon. Her English are superb that I kind of shy a little bit but then everything went well. I did not have high hopes for my MUET test but I do not hope my grade to be on the low side neither. Pn. Zainon gave me a ride on her Volvo. I’m not into Volvo nor Mercedes but when the time come (where my bank balance triple the amount I spend) BMW will be the choice.

Going home this weekend and I just can’t wait. Mak and Abah came last weekend but I did not see them. And again when they came on Monday, I did not pick them even though Mak insisted me to come and join them for a late supper (its Eman birthday though) but I don’t know…. just not in the mood. What a bad daughter I am. Well its time to pay back this weekend. Go home and be a good daughter. Hehehe….

1 comment:

didi said...

My choice would be Audi.

Or Volkswagon.